Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

So it's like my birthday today. Feel old.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Happy Birthday..... 50 years old, my how the time flys :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

wait lads it's only like his Birthday... nah move over Suarez time for a new title

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy birthday! And congrats getting your first match on RAW this week!

RAW_1100_Photo_168.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Was Quinlank someone else previous to that account too, was someone who instantly felt like a regular (trying to remember if its just soccer where mentioning re-reg identities is against the charter...)

anywhoo, Sandows great but this is how ill always picture him

5116137785_45f1b2481b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Happy birthday!

Or does the fact it's only like your birthday mean it's really a Happy Unbirthday to you and you're drunk?

Thanks for the happy birthdays folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy Birthday

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Happy birthday lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I see that Mike numbers closed his account today. A thread in AH reminds me of one of my pet online peeves, taunting about post counts.:rolleyes:

Lots of people post online, use twitter etc, heck if you have an online account you shouldn't really complain as others in the real world would think you are a nerd just for talking online to strangers.:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Taunting people for having a high post count, or taunting people cause they don't have as many posts as you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Angron wrote: »
    Taunting people for having a high post count, or taunting people cause they don't have as many posts as you?

The first one!:pac:

Jesus, I don't think I ever seen anyone online using " I have more posts than you!" line thankfully.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

mike65 wound people up just by his post count. It was fantastic reading. Random AH weirdos were furious that this user could have so many posts and yet keep under their radar. You can even see it in the AH thread.

I was in the camp where I was aware of him, but I don't think I ever really posted anywhere he did, so I never thought anything of it one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Rjd2 wrote: »
    The first one!:pac:

Jesus, I don't think I ever seen anyone online using " I have more posts than you!" line thankfully.:pac:

Mine is bigger than yours :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Angron wrote: »

Bah gawd, taunting for either is embarrassing!

• Advertisement

Went out for some drinks in the Garage in Temple Bar. Didn't enjoy it but someone gave me Assassin's Creed 4 with a big doll figure thing so...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

90,000 posts.

Holy ****.

That is insane.

Knock-outs start today!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Both sides need to practice their penalties. Some were woeful.

Feel sorry for Jara with that last penalty. Brazil need a better strike force though, they rely too much on Neymar, and Fred and Jo were both awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Accumulator bust on the first game no wonder I don't bet!

Urgh, had a shower yesterday and water must have got in my ear because now I can't hear out of it. Serves me right for having a wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Turned €10 into €85 today with a good few still in play for various events not a bad days work

The Dutch left it late against Mexico today.

• Advertisement

You could say the same about the Greeks today.

Advertisement