Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trans liberation now!!! (youtube reference)

• 02-02-2021 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anyone here watch youtube?

I'm feeling very inspired after the videos released this week by contrapoints, philosophytube, and the liberal cook.

I think the third of those (the liberal cook, linked here) is Irish, and less well known than the other two. But they're all brilliant.

Anyone else feeling really inspired this week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I am feeling quite inspired this week actually. Not sure if it has anything to do with YouTube videos :) but maybe there's just something in the air. Nice to have January over with, for one thing :)

I've seen some of Contrapoints stuff. Was JK Rowling the most recent one? Very good show.

Not familiar with the others but I'll have a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Acccck

It was! The two others are actually in a similar vein, they seem to form a trilogy! I just wanted to pop the Irish trans Youtuber in the chat since the other two are American and British -- nice to be represented among such a group. So glad the inspiration is going on in the air!

Advertisement