Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google earth

• 16-12-2020 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Is there a way to view timelapse historic imagery in the standard version of google earth? Or us it only possible in google earth pro?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Are the layers available on osi.ie any use to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Conchir

I know this doesn't quite answer your question, but Google Earth Pro isn't really "pro" in that it's free to use. Though for what it's worth I remember using the historical imagery on Google Earth standard before I upgraded it to Pro, probably 2 years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭tabbey

Are the layers available on osi.ie any use to you?

I wish we could still access maps on osi.ie, for the last couple of years, we have to navigate through geohive.ie and hope we reach our intended destination.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

why 'hope'? i don't recall having any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭tabbey

why 'hope'? i don't recall having any issues.

It has been good recently, but very much a lottery since geohive started.
    The previous osi.ie always worked first time.

• Advertisement

i was using it almost nightly for a month or two earlier in the year, only issue i saw was that sometimes switching layers on and off too much would sometimes result in one failing to display.

Advertisement