Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft battles

• 11-06-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Just starting getting in to the airsoft world and trying to find any team for a shooting in wexford, willow, Carlow or dublin area.

Here was something like indoor airsoft in Gorey but 8 years ago...

Does any one knows such a places or people doing this things?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Plenty of people playing Most weekends

I don't think there is a site in Wexford ,
    Sites open below-

Redhills in Kildare

Spec ops in Wicklow

Simtac in navan

Inferno in tallaght (indoors)

Rebel in cork

Viper in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

https://www.waterfordairsoft.ie/WastelandAirsoft
    Wasteland in Waterford
    Fingal in stramullen

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ReckedRob

Hi lads, brand new to airsoft, covid boredom well and truly set in, COD is just not cutting it anymore...

Whats the deal with the events themselves, do you need to show up with a team or can I just arrive on and play?

Any suggestions for airsoft events or are they all shut due to covid?

Would be interested in joining a group or event coming up soon

ReckedRob wrote: »
    Hi lads, brand new to airsoft, covid boredom well and truly set in, COD is just not cutting it anymore...

Whats the deal with the events themselves, do you need to show up with a team or can I just arrive on and play?

Any suggestions for airsoft events or are they all shut due to covid?

Would be interested in joining a group or event coming up soon

You can rent gear at most sites mainly gun ,mag battery and face protection , everyone is running pre-book only so check with your local sites ,
    Definitely don't need to be on a team ,but like everything else try to come and play a few times then decide what you want to buy and if you want to be on a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Gatling wrote: »
    You can rent gear at most sites mainly gun ,mag battery and face protection , everyone is running pre-book only so check with your local sites ,
    Definitely don't need to be on a team ,but like everything else try to come and play a few times then decide what you want to buy and if you want to be on a team.

So you turn up, then get allocated to a side for a skirmish? I imagine regulars wouldn't necessarily trust you to be anything more than cannon fodder! I remember playing paintball years back, and me and my mates were just the tourists...

(That said, one of these days I'm going to go out!)

• Advertisement

So you turn up, then get allocated to a side for a skirmish? I imagine regulars wouldn't necessarily trust you to be anything more than cannon fodder!

That's it turn up and play most sites know their regular players and teams and try to balance the numbers out evenly so no one team just dominates the games ,I don't mind noobs or rentals we all started out there ,and it only helps makes things better for all taking people and showing them the ropes and letting them try out gear and answer questions ,
    Paintball was always kinda like that , we've built a proper community from a single small field that could hold maybe 25 people on a good day to multiple sites ,and hundreds of people playing most weekends ,

Come out and give it a go

Advertisement