Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Dave

• 22-05-2021 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

Dear Dave,

This is the hardest letter I have ever had to write it costs me a lot emotionally to go to this much trouble to be honest. But you are worth it.

I know you haven't heard from me in a while but I am a creature of instinct it's why i am so hard to predict.

Somehow though I know you will understand what I mean.

For a couple of years the only guys who caught my eye were Steve and Sean. Or at least they were dumb enough. But i never respected them.

Then the most amazing guy walked into my life. I think it was you. I am like 99% sure. That night was a haze.

The fact that you don't listen to music and have no opinions on anything made you so mysterious. Was that you?

You were with a friend Dave? No wait that is you. Darren? It definitely began with a D.

I don't want you to go thinking that this is a corny shallow love letter because its SO not. Its more like a come find me on IG letter. My IG is Loo C by the way ...like LUCY like my name? Only like spelled like um yeah...

I have some pics on there to make your nipples hard.

I just feel sometimes we have to take risks. There is so much I want to say to you. Remember that time I told you I hated rabbits? Yeah well i want to tell you more things like that. Like i really want you to know me.

Can you even believe you are getting a letter like this? Well YOU are HA!

I offer every man in my life the same thing.

Trust. I will lie to you until you trust me. And I am convincing too.

If you want trust ...believe me you will trust me.

Excitement and cool conversations ! I'm always high and I never wear the same dress twice!

I remember you told me how hard a life you had ...what with the cancer and your family etc. But I know that I can make all that disappear! I make pain go away.

I will be faithful. Unless you are not interested in which case give this letter to Darren.

I see the real you.

Yours ..LOO C

P.S I have put a link to my paypal ...MAKE IT RAIN !

Advertisement