Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cud a dermatologist help with this?

• 22-12-2006 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi cud a dermatologist help with this?my skin looks different when i take a picture with my webcam in different shades..like its really different.my skin looks a sort of pale and pasty normally,i think.but in some of the other pictures i took in the same area with the same webcam i look much whiter,i think i look much better and that is how i want my skin to look.i want to get professional advice but they must be understanding.i feel as though if a woman asked questions like this they wouldnt be judged wrongly but if i went and saw a professional maybe they would look at me like i was a weirdo,so can anybody help and can anybody recommend somebody.if anybody wants to see the difference between the 2 pics then pm me and i ll send u some pix and maybe then people would see what i mean.thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

No harm in going to a dermatologist and asking, there the only ones that could give you a correct answer on this, however id say you look paler in the pic due t o the flash off the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Op are you freckly or just pale and want to look paler?

You could try mild skin bleaching products designed to fade freckles and age spots but I'm not sure if they would lighten skin tone completely?

I have something for example I got on Ebay (hate my freckles) - Decleor Aroma White brightening day cream. You could use something like this, religiously use suncream etc rather than try a dermatologist straight away?

The webcam might be deceiving in terms of the images it takes - I always think looking healthy is better than too pale :)

Advertisement