Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz musicians around Dublin....?

• 24-10-2017 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,
    I'm a sax player and singer looking to see if there's any jazz musicians around Dublin interested in playing in a trio/ensemble?

I'm returning to jazz after a few years break so no pressure on skill levels!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ziondave

Hi Ems,

I'd love to try to get something together. Not super-experienced with jazz but would love to learn more standards and get a set together. Mainly play Rhodes style keyboards and synths but can do piano if there's one available too.

I know a few others around my level or a bit better who I could maybe wrangle into a rehearsal or two.

Let me know if you think you'd be up for working through a few tunes.

Thanks,

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ems17

Hi Dave,

Great to hear from you! I'll pm you with a few details and see if it suits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 teogladys

i'm a beginner and have been looking for a beginner jam session.. play keys... would like to join if beginner standards are ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JanuSunn

Hi Dave,

Are you still in town? Absolutely love Rhode sound... Looking for musicians to start something with here in Dublin. Have just recorded an album of originals in Bangkok where I have been living this past year. JAZZ/ NUFUNK/ BLUES/ GROOVE based stuff with the likes of The WaterBoys 'Roddy Lorimer' (wikipedia him)!! if you are interested in joining an originals/ covers band, I have arrived in Dublin a week ago and ready to play.

Have a great day!

J.S

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dapotter

Hey...am interested in this too...trumpet
    Thanks
    YouTube kendodapotter

• Advertisement
Advertisement