Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

04-02-2018, 21:05   #826
Coffee Fulled Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sheriff is HERE View Post
I've never experienced one! Can you simply describe a typical wake to me?
The body is laid out in their house or close family members house and never left alone basically. It sometimes goes on two nights but normally just one. Lots of prayers, reminiscing, chatting, drinking tea and alcohol, and hang sangwiches. I've seen one with a sing song too. Its a nice way for family and close friends to say goodbye before the public funeral. Sorry about the off topic.

Would the main drugs gang in the North West associated with cartel or Hutchs?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-02-2018, 21:21   #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Fulled Runner View Post
The body is laid out in their house or close family members house and never left alone basically. It sometimes goes on two nights but normally just one. Lots of prayers, reminiscing, chatting, drinking tea and alcohol, and hang sangwiches. I've seen one with a sing song too. Its a nice way for family and close friends to say goodbye before the public funeral. Sorry about the off topic.

Would the main drugs gang in the North West associated with cartel or Hutchs?
most likely kinahans, even though its not directly threw their connections but there's a lot of other gangs rubbing their hands with glee, at all the attention the kinahans are getting now.

Anyone can get or sell drugs without money, you just have to be ruthless is demanding money and mix your drugs to maximize profits which are huge.

education, part legislation and quality lab tested drugs (like pharmaceutical) is another stick to beat drugs gangs with.
05-02-2018, 08:45   #828
Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviesol View Post
Those facts are that The Special Criminal Court is an illegal entity in Europe, google it.
No, you made the claim, you google it. Then come back and prove your claim to us. Until then I'll just assume you are making it up.
05-02-2018, 14:26   #829
Thesomersarms

Man arrested in connection with Eddie hutch murder https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2018/...-hutch-arrest/
05-02-2018, 14:37   #830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesomersarms View Post
Man arrested in connection with Eddie hutch murder https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2018/...-hutch-arrest/
it looks like the guy, pictured trying to remove graffiti about him two weeks ago.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-02-2018, 15:21   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM792 View Post
Michael O'Toole just on the late late having his say...
As regards the Kinahan brothers,do they both reside in Dubai?Even with all that money it cannot be considered a good quality of life,if you are constantly looking over your shoulder and never quite living a "normal" life,are they ever spotted in public(shops,restaurants,etc?)
I remember seeing a photo posted to twitter last year of Daniel Kinahan in a London pub with Tyson Fury..hard to imagine you would walk into a bar and find him sitting having a drink..
In Dubai they live a pretty normal life. It's not the easiest place you're gonna be able to do a hit from the other side.
There are a few photos of them in Europe, Amsterdam too for sure.
05-02-2018, 17:00   #832

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2140462/f...-on-his-grave/

"HOOD REMEMBERED Family and friends of David Byrne pay tribute to gangster on second anniversary of his death by placing bouquets on his grave."

i actually forgot today was the second anniversary of the regancy.
(2) thanks from:
05-02-2018, 17:27   #833
Suckit

That is probably the only rag out of all of them, that would run a story like that.
(2) thanks from:
05-02-2018, 17:43   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckit View Post
That is probably the only rag out of all of them, that would run a story like that.
i didn't even check the name, i was stumped to learn today is regancy anniversary.
every paper has dropped the gangland theme except the the sun since the two murders, even twitter is quite light for info, probably because of the trial schedule to resume Wednesday.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-02-2018, 17:50   #835
Suckit

Yeah, i meant rather than citing the regency shootings, they ran the story about the anniversary of David Byrne.
Thanks from:
05-02-2018, 17:53   #836
Gadgetman496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckit View Post
True, but it tells another story as well, the one that shows just how much money is available to these thugs.
Thanks from:
05-02-2018, 21:39   #837

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/...-36571057.html

A very interesting article, about mr big and is ken foy (the journalist)a real name?
05-02-2018, 22:05   #838
Joeseph Balls

Why is Mr big never named in the media considering he's been in court a few times and is known? Libel?
05-02-2018, 22:10   #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeseph Balls View Post
Why is Mr big never named in the media considering he's been in court a few times and is known? Libel?
Another trial, might be a retrial from the one he was acquitted of.
05-02-2018, 23:36   #840
Suckit

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sheriff is HERE View Post
Another trial, might be a retrial from the one he was acquitted of.
I don't think he was acquitted, the Jury were discharged.
Thread Closed