Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Worst thing you or a classmate did in school

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

I saw a first year girl from a really rough background literally punching the head off of a 6th year girl in the hallway one day. The 6th year didn't stand a chance.

F me! Her head left her body? Did she get done for murder? Literally no way you can live without a head

• Registered Users Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Ush1 wrote: »
    Literally?
    Piehead wrote: »
    F me! Her head left her body? Did she get done for murder? Literally no way you can live without a head

Get used to it guys. Language changes. Oxford English Dictionary has recognised this usage since 2011.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10240917/Uproar-as-OED-includes-erroneous-use-of-literally.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

sweet_trip wrote: »
    Did we go to the same school or was this just a common occurance around the country? lol

I don’t know a school who didn’t hate those damn things.

Lads ye are all mental. School Through 90s/early 00s and nothing on this scale! All girls though so maybe that’s it. Best I’ve got is a cat fight with a massive hairball fires in the window we were all hanging out. But that was like once in 6 years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Motivator

A guy in my class had a **** at the back of a science lab when we were in 2nd or 3rd year. The chap was a bit slow and genuinely didn’t see anything wrong with it. The science teacher to be fair had the best set of 30 something year old milf tits that you’ve ever seen. She wasn’t great to look at so used to flaunt her tits as much as she could. In an all boys school, it was like a red rag to a bull or in this case, it was a low cut top in a half empty science lab to a masturbating 14 year old on his own down the back. That was probably the most bizarre story and he didn’t even get caught, it was only copped when he went out the side door to go to the toilet and the huge mess on the front of his trousers was spotted.

Other than that, it was the almost daily fights around the back field. In a school with over 1,000 teenage boys, there was inevitable trouble each week. Two worst was two lads who went at each other with hurleys. I didn’t see it but it was savage, one ended up having to take a year out of school due to a fractured skull and the other was expelled and brought up on assault charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Ush1 wrote: »
    Literally?

Literally ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

Well my class mates found out I am bisexual and proceed to throw literal rotten fruit and glass bottles at my head. Along with plastic bottles, did you know if you throw it right, that plastic ridge can leave a nice bump. Course I got punished by my mother for it... you know the victim lol

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Classmate secretly ate 3 packets of chivers jelly from his schoolbag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

There were rumours about a french teacher in our school. It was alleged that she left her previous school because one of the students banged her.

The principal started banging her as well. She was a great teacher and she was gorgeous but she is said to have been around the block a few times

There were horny 16 year old boys on permanent horns in her french class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭mightyreds

As some mentioned the Simpsons here's one straight out of the "Simpsons did it" handbook

A friend in school back in the early 00s managed to get a younger female teacher's number from his aunt's phone and basically cat fished her over a long weekend, pretending to be another male teacher, organised a date on the bank holiday Monday and obviously never showed.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the canteen Tuesday when it all unraveled but all we know is it got back to him somehow and he was suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I saw a first year girl from a really rough background metaphorically punching the head off of a 6th year girl in the hallway one day. The 6th year didn't stand a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Classmate secretly ate 3 packets of chivers jelly from his schoolbag

Remember Wham bars?

?width=300&version=2668666

Friends of mine used to have competitions to see how many they could stuff in their mouth in the middle of class without getting caught. Obviously if you’re asked a question with three of them cementing your jaws together, you’re pretty goosed.

Bart Simpson, in that episode of the Simpsons where he does the exact same thing. Season 2 Episode 14. :rolleyes:

Must have been post watershed if he wrote “c***s” in the episode.

Or, maybe he didn’t do the “exact same thing”. So take your smug little rollyeyes and see will they fit up your hole.

Get used to it guys. Language changes. Oxford English Dictionary has recognised this usage since 2011.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10240917/Uproar-as-OED-includes-erroneous-use-of-literally.html

They’ve little to be at.

I recall an incident from 2nd year. We had a surprise visit from a priest in Religion Class one day. I think this particular priest must have been a regional RE coordinator or something because I remember he came across as quite surly, taking no attitude from anyone.

Anyway in a previous religion class I was bored so I doodled a drawing of a cowboy with 2 massive dongs holding them like guns shooting jizz everywhere while shouting "YEE HAWW!" at the back of my Religion copy. The priest decided to go around to each person one by one to inspect our copies. I was terrified that he would spot the drawing on my copy and that I would be suspended or expelled as I didn't have the time to scribble it out or erase it. He picked up my copy, flicked through the pages and put it back down, moving onto the guy behind me. Myself and my friend just looked at each other and I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Also during our Xmas exams that year I was having a torrid time throughout the German exam. My nerves got the better of me and brought about a rather bad spell of flatulence. There was a hole at the back of the plastic chair so I just silently farted through that for the entire exam. My poor classmate behind me got the full brunt of it and he gave me a right bollocking over it after the exam. The same nervous spell of flatulence came upon me one day when our Maths teacher announced a surprise exam and I just let off an absolute thunder ripper in the middle of the class. I just shrivelled up in embarrassment while the class laughed a d the teacher looked at me in disgust. Luckily she called off the exam until the following week so my nerves returned to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

unhappys10 wrote: »
    Yeh that's bollox, if he was a year behind that makes him 11 max. No 11 year old could do that to a 19 year old unless he was about 20 stone and sat on him.

Guy in my class in primary school could handle many adults, he was huge and an animal to fight, it's possible nineteen year old might have been small and weak

Mad_maxx wrote: »

Guy in my class in primary school could handle many adults, he was huge and an animal to fight, it's possible nineteen year old might have been small and weak

There was a guy in my primary school class who was huge. At the age of 12 he was 6ft tall and 16st, he could have easily passed for 18. He was also the reason our class won the 6th class tug o war competition on the school sports day back in 1992 in The Brother's Field in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Back in the old days it was next to impossible to sack a teacher. Short of actually murdering a pupil like, they were almost untouchable.
    I wonder is it still like that nowadays.

I've older brothers who went to the Christian Brothers secondary in the late 70s. One got a hiding from a teacher so bad that my ma found out. She went berserk, up to the school, and the principal. The principal explained that there was little he could do without a formal complaint, and that as most parents in the school were in the civil service, they didn't want to rock the boat. My dad was not in the service, the complaint went in. Teacher was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Some great stories, and some grim stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

There was a guy in my primary school class who was huge. At the age of 12 he was 6ft tall and 16st, he could have easily passed for 18. He was also the reason our class won the 6th class tug o war competition on the school sports day back in 1992 in The Brother's Field in Limerick.

This guy wasn't heavy but was made of iron ,played midfield for under fourteens when he was eleven, terrified the opposition

Curiously he hardly grew any taller past fourteen

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Went to a country school. In 6th year myself and a few other friends drove to school. One friend of mine drove a jeep and the head teacher asked would he bring benches back over to the girls school across the road (we went to an all boys school). We loaded up the benches at 2pm and went across to the girls school. Dropped off the benches. one of the lads is fairly hairy so before leaving we decided we'd do an honorary lap of the school with the other friend sticking his hairy árse out the window at anyone who could see it.

Another thing we used do was pick up 1st and 2nd years and leave them at the other side of town so they'd be late coming back from lunch.

On wet days a pool of water would gather just before the turn into the school. We'd drive through it at speed and try soak as my people as possible. After 1 or 2 tries a lot of them would get wise to what's going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Dognapper

Went to a country school. In 6th year myself and a few other friends drove to school. One friend of mine drove a jeep and the head teacher asked would he bring benches back over to the girls school across the road (we went to an all boys school). We loaded up the benches at 2pm and went across to the girls school. Dropped off the benches. one of the lads is fairly hairy so before leaving we decided we'd do an honorary lap of the school with the other friend sticking his hairy árse out the window at anyone who could see it.

Another thing we used do was pick up 1st and 2nd years and leave them at the other side of town so they'd be late coming back from lunch.

On wet days a pool of water would gather just before the turn into the school. We'd drive through it at speed and try soak as my people as possible. After 1 or 2 tries a lot of them would get wise to what's going on.

So you and your friends picked up young boys at lunch ? Got it

Advertisement