Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha just catching up, ye are a savage funny bunch. Grinning away here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Alls fair when it comes to food.

Bedside trying to build myself up for another day of grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Hump of the week and I’m feeling it today, might have something to do with sliding all those plates of cakes and buns that I have none for myself :(

May go to the shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Slides some cake over to Auto**

243A2222.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **Slides some cake over to Auto**

243A2222.jpg

Nah I prefer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Swimming in coffee today. It was lashing rain down the pier this morning, so only pictures of gloomy clouds! And no one needs more gloom! :)

Have an excellent hump day all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

so only pictures of gloomy clouds!
    Hey I love gloomy clouds as i all I’m getting to see these days is blue skies :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Happy hump day folks :D

Deskside, waiting on my PA to arrive, today's our cleaning day

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, very busy working on something for a 3pm deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭thomil

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hey I love gloomy clouds as i all I’m getting to see these days is blue skies :):)

Not a bother, gloom you shall have ;)

The submariner's memorial at Laboe, Germany, taken while returning to Kiel from Oslo in Norway six years ago... Jeez, I'm getting old :eek:

527893.jpeg

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sliding in creamy custard things. Excellent.
    I keep trying to catch up.
    Then two weeks flies by in the blink of an eye.

Looking out at the storms.

Yes, time is absolutely flying.
    Speaking of which, how is your lil bun cooking? :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Mentally and physically drained after 3.5 hours of online seminars, but feeling a lot better after reading last night's antics and seeing Dave's always beautiful pictures! Have a deadline at five, so need to try to get some words on paper in the next few hours.

In related news, I hate teaching online and Covid should just go away and die in a corner somewhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and 4 slices of sourdough toast.
    bolgbui41 wrote: »
    but feeling a lot better after reading last night's antics.

Shocking antics are altogether wasn't it! they need to start behaving themselves !

For Smurf! :)
    smurfjed wrote: »

The pier being rather bleak this morning, but sure it's only water! :)

527895.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭3d4life

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    ....Have a deadline at five, so need to try to get some words on paper in the next few hours. ....

Gonna need a sugar hit for some energy so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Think I've a uti brewing. Drinking and drinking 7up here like a woman dying of thirst. Hopefully do the trick. So sleepy today. Looking out at a grey, wet day kicks in the hibernation instinct

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Think I've a uti brewing. Drinking and drinking 7up here like a woman dying of thirst. Hopefully do the trick. So sleepy today. Looking out at a grey, wet day kicks in the hibernation instinct

Might as well Sardonicat! Sure everyone deserves them days every now and then. Tea and tunes, sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Sleepy today. Autumn so suddenly.
    Yes, time is absolutely flying.
    Speaking of which, how is your lil bun cooking? :)

Thanks for asking. I’m feeding her as I type. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Our first wherers baby mascot :)

To thine own self be true

Might as well Sardonicat! Sure everyone deserves them days every now and then. Tea and tunes, sorted :D

Watcha listening to, Dave? Any suggestions?

Currently going through my random play lists on YouTube and posting single lines on the lyrics thread to see who can recognise them and us cool enough to hang out with me (or maybe who is as old as me, or both).

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Watcha listening to, Dave? Any suggestions?

Currently going through my random play lists on YouTube and posting single lines on the lyrics thread to see who can recognise them and us cool enough to hang out with me (or maybe who is as old as me, or both).

Oh! Must take a suss at that thread!

Today I am listening to Ghost Brigade, a finnish metal band. They're awesome.

Here's a taster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Trying to hold on to my sanity and not have a total meltdown.

What's happened Phoenix? !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck anyway, nerve or something gone mad in my shoulder again. Will need help to get dressed :(

Sleepy today. Autumn so suddenly.

Thanks for asking. I’m feeding her as I type. :)

Ooooh we're an Auntie... Congratulations!!!
    Hope you're both happy and healthy and safe :)

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Trying to hold on to my sanity and not have a total meltdown.

Ahh, what's up?. Fancy a cuppa and a rant?.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Ooooh we're an Auntie... Congratulations!!!
    Hope you're both happy and healthy and safe :)

Thank you xxx
    We are, and daddy’s with us and doing great too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Contemplating what to cook for tea, something handy and tasty is in order I think !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Contemplating what to cook for tea, something handy and tasty is in order I think !

Egg and chips :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Egg and chips :)

Now you’re talking!!

Exhausted and mentally drained after 3 days of non stop busy in work. Member of my team is being a pain in the arse, but mindful we're all a bit fraught with work and p1ssed off with Covid so trying to bite my tongue.

Wine with dinner tonight I think. If we're having egg and chips, champagne goes great with that, so feck it let's push the boat out :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement