Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The anything topic thread

13»

Comments

Is Elon Musk’s Tesla still flying about in space?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Do you suppose that's what causing the glitches? :eek: :D

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Do you suppose that's what causing the glitches? :eek: :D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

It is according to the tracker website.
    I can't post urls but if you search where-is-tesla-roadster.space/live.You will see where it is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

It is according to the tracker website.
    I can't post urls but if you search where-is-tesla-roadster.space/live.You will see where it is at.

It's directly over Trump Tower in New York *

* may not be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Watching a film called Danger Close on Netflix.If you enjoy war films it is based on a true story.About a unit of Australians and New Zealanders in Vietnam.So far it it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

If you started to have sex with a giant block of ice how long would it take for you to lose your hard on?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

If you started to have sex with a giant block of ice how long would it take for you to lose your hard on?

What kind of sex?

Will you be giving the ice some foreplay first? It’s not all about you, y’know. It will also melt the ice a bit, smoothing the rough edges.

Will you be giving the ice some foreplay first? It’s not all about you, y’know. It will also melt the ice a bit, smoothing the rough edges.

So he'll basically have a blue tongue before he has blue balls

• Advertisement

Is boards playing up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Neowise

Its definitely actin up for me too, unread messages that don't disappear, slowness from click to page.

Neowise wrote: »
    Its definitely actin up for me too, unread messages that don't disappear, slowness from click to page.

Same here

A quick one, where do seagulls sleep? Do they nest? Last night I seen anywhere between 100/150 seagulls sitting in the grass in a field in finglas (no they weren't letting of fireworks). And I wondering were they their for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

They only live one day, that's why so many of them.

I doubt that i'm still looking at the same bastard seagull (why bastard because its sh¡tting on my car)for the last six weeks, how do I know its the same bird, its only got half a foot, unless their is a species of half footed seagulls. Maybe you were getting mixed up with fireflies or flies.

Advertisement