Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunny Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Yip.......all cozy now, gobbling tea and cake:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

sounds lovely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

MBTJuI1.gif
    Welcome new Sunshine Mod

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Deja Boo wrote: »
    MBTJuI1.gif
    Welcome new Sunshine Mod

Hello all!!

How are we all doing? As Deja Boo has spotted, I am the new mod for Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows :D I think I might start a thread later about how we can get a bit more life into this forum, it's a lovely one and more people should be using it!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I forget and have limited energy for internet and too much to do!

Not much sunshine out here today! Storm sweeping in and nasty out there so am snuggled abed with a lovely hot water bottle and whatever cats want a hug.

The island is afloat, and the boats tightly moored

Still have marigolds and nasturtiums in a sheltered spot.. Cheery things.

Knitting and wholesome youtube!

YAY !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

miamee wrote: »
    Hello all!!

How are we all doing? As Deja Boo has spotted, I am the new mod for Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows :D I think I might start a thread later about how we can get a bit more life into this forum, it's a lovely one and more people should be using it!

Your signature worked for me, I never knew this place existed but I've a feeling I'm going to like it here :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Great! Welcome LoughC :) We'd love to have as much optimism and positivity as the Christmas forum!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How’s everyone’s January going?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Let's see.... how can I put it.... Can we curse, here?

Well not bad after a beautiful weekend of clear, sunny, crisp weather (and maybe a few little treats). It was a cracker and today looks lovely too.

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    Let's see.... how can I put it.... Can we curse, here?
    miamee wrote: »
    Well not bad after a beautiful weekend of clear, sunny, crisp weather (and maybe a few little treats). It was a cracker and today looks lovely too.

Ironically both of these posts sums up my January! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭ClydeTallyBump

Lovely to get some sunshine this afternoon after last night's heavy rain and this morning's sideways light rain:)

The weather today feels like Autumn, my favourite season :) I love being able to wrap up all cozy and snug when out and about.

The weather today feels like Autumn, my favourite season :) I love being able to wrap up all cozy and snug when out and about.

Speaking of Weather Forum the Winter thread is the best thread on that forum :)

Loughc wrote: »
    Speaking of Weather Forum the Winter thread is the best thread on that forum :)

I strongly agree :D

I'm just jumping on here to say hi, I think we all need a bit of Sunshine and happiness more than ever :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

*waves*

Fancy meeting you here, Loughc! :)

New Home wrote: »
    *waves*

Fancy meeting you here, Loughc! :)

I guess you could say I have a ..... NEW HOME... over here...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sunny out here in the wide Atlantic but that north-easterly is a bone-chiller..

How's everyone keeping? We're almost at the end of lockdown 2.0 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Buckling up for a wild adventure with a friend.......

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Buckling up for a wild adventure with a friend.......

Are ye leaving the county? That’s as exciting as it gets these days.

Loughc wrote: »
    Are ye leaving the county? That’s as exciting as it gets these days.

Leaving the county during these times, under current restrictions, I bloody wish.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭jucko

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

merry christmas, have a great day, and season!

Merry Christmas everyone :D

1st working week of January is in the bag :)

And a lovely sunny day out there too :)

I had a fab walk down the canal near us at the weekend, half of it was frozen over. Lots of people out for walks, we went a certain distance to somewhere we could get takeaway tea/coffee and a pastry, ate them outside (no choice :pac:) and walked back. Lovely.

Went for a walk earlier, got caught in a heavy freak rain shower. Wouln't have minded, but it was sunny when I left, stupid unpredictable Irish weather :pac:

Dog was not pleased with me either.

• Advertisement

The weather is a bit miserable here atm. I brought the dog out, gathered the cat up into my coat, and we went out for a short evening constitutional in the rain :)

Advertisement