Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Mutt is now officially awake and has moved to lying outside the maids room as he awaits his morning walk.

He's got the life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,275 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sister is suggesting going down a legal route, but to me the only one that will make money from that situation is the solicitor.

The legal route might make you feel better for getting revenge, but it won't sav you a penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My retiring boss had these made for us as a parting gift.

I really think that I would look like a pretentious pr**k walking around the airport terminal this morning wearing that :):)

522525.jpeg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

As usual all i'm doing is trying to imagine one on mutt :P

By the way i quite like them, uniform appropriate which i don't see enough of imho

Gotta admit that i would have preferred the company name or the aircraft type, not these. Will pick them up as I pass though our building, so they might look better in my hand.

• Advertisement

A valid point now you mention it..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Nice bright sunny morning here :) Smurf’s would you like us to pay a visit to the builder ;) We might help improve his work ;) Mutt is living his best life :D

Neighbours decided to have a social gathering last night in their garden but the music was pure and utter rubbish and they played it into the wee hours so I’m now planning my revenge :D Nice and early for some death metal :D

Someone mention chocolate cake “licks lips” :D

Skedaddle time here, roasting out already eek

Morning all,looks like its going to be another gorgeous day,windows wide open here,I just had a coffee and now I'm trying to motivate myself to go for a walk, I've gotten very lazy the last few weeks, not getting anywhere near 10k steps any day, I was doing 15-20k during lockdown and felt so much better, I have to get back on track but easier said than done.

Have a great day lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Suppin tae. Another nice day here so will get a few jobs done in the garden.

Hope ye have a nice Sunday wherever you are.

• Advertisement

Bit of top up shopping done, now home, maybe motogp later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, Lovely Day outside as I have just come back from taking the mutt for a walk.
      Kitchenside with a glass of OJ.
      Have a good day one and all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and a cinnamon scone, heated in the microwave with real butter!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,319 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sister is suggesting going down a legal route, but to me the only one that will make money from that situation is the solicitor.

It would be quicker to murder him, I think a judge would be lenient. That's lazy, shoddy workmanship.

If the builder has social media pages detail your experience and add the pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside with a cupan tae and a cinnamon scone, heated in the microwave with real butter!

Sausage sandwich with coffee here.

Couchside with a cupan of the sweet stuff :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
      Sausage sandwich with coffee here.
      Couchside with a cupan of the sweet stuff :p

Ohhh yeah! well my scone is way better than both of yer meals! so there!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,275 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It would be quicker to murder him, I think a judge would be lenient. That's lazy, shoddy workmanship.

If the builder has social media pages detail your experience and add the pictures.

A new patio wouldn't look out of place at the new house.

One of my cats has gone missing :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭3d4life

My retiring boss had these made for us as a parting gift.

I really think that I would look like a pretentious pr**k walking around the airport terminal this morning wearing that :):) ....

Might make you look like a pretentious wasp :D

Are you due any certification paperwork for the house project ?

I'm munching thru a salad and wondering what Teddo really meant by a 'sausage sandwich'

kowloon wrote: »
      One of my cats has gone missing :(.

Aww no Kowloon. How long is he missing? I hope he shows up. :(

• Advertisement

LOL, like your style, however I’m getting somewhat frustrated in my 5-Star hotel room, so I doubt that I could survive in Mountjoy :)

Gonna get the sister to meet builder this week, he is in for a shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,319 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Gonna get the sister to meet builder this week, he is in for a shock.
      Have you paid him in full? If not get someone else to patch up issues on the snag list and deduct the cost from his fee. I'd also bargain for a notable discount for stress and inconvenience caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, with a migraine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside with mam, doing laundry. She’s folding while I’m putting stuff away. Exciting Sunday here :D

Bed side. The black dog was creeping around the edges earlier but I kicked him out. Now I will have prosecco.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
      Couchside with mam, doing laundry. She’s folding while I’m putting stuff away. Exciting Sunday here :D

How is your mam Kitty?

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Ha!, there she is now !

Was just thinking, Smurf might like to borrow your builders when they finish with yourselves :)

How are they doing ?

and more to the point, how is your mam ?

Bed side. The black dog was creeping around the edges earlier but I kicked him out. Now I will have prosecco.

Dear Sir / Madam

Attached please find quick reference page to be used when making plans to dodge the black dog

Yours,

The Mad Hatter

https://www.avoca.com/en/stores-and-cafes

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

How is your mam Kitty?

She’s not too bad, had been struggling to get around and was nervous on crutches/the walker, but she’s getting a bit better on the walker which is something :)
      3d4life wrote: »
      Ha!, there she is now !

Was just thinking, Smurf might like to borrow your builders when they finish with yourselves :)

How are they doing ?

and more to the point, how is your mam ?

I’ll send them up, he’ll be only delighted that I got more work for him :p they’re nearly there with it now, hoping to be done by Tuesday or Wednesday so fingers crossed!

Mam is good, managing away here, finding it hard to not being able to do anything for herself I’d say though

This discussion has been closed.
    Advertisement