Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NAS student paramedic recruitment 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommyharper

I put in an expression for Tallaght but didn't get a spot for this class, hopefully next one :)

When did you get a response on it, I'm waiting on ballinasloe, fingers crossed, were you on the original panel or the first supplementary panel. Do you mind telling me your panel placement?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭NeuronalJoe

When did you get a response on it, I'm waiting on ballinasloe, fingers crossed, were you on the original panel or the first supplementary panel. Do you mind telling me your panel placement?

I didn't get a response. A friend, who was on the original panel and put in for both, got offered a place for both Ballinasloe and Tallaght on Thursday evening. As far as I'm aware you don't get a ''not this time'' response when it comes to the expressions of interest.

I'm on the supplementary panel, I'd rather not say my number but I'm not in as good a spot as yourself.

I didn't get a response. A friend, who was on the original panel and put in for both, got offered a place for both Ballinasloe and Tallaght on Thursday evening. As far as I'm aware you don't get a ''not this time'' response when it comes to the expressions of interest.

I'm on the supplementary panel, I'd rather not say my number but I'm not in as good a spot as yourself.
    That's a balls you dont get a reply saying you didn't get it. Having people on the edge!! Next time hopefully.

That's a balls you dont get a reply saying you didn't get it. Having people on the edge!! Next time hopefully.

I know, it really is. Well at least it's another 48 people off the panel, assuming they fill both classes.
    Hopefully, if NAS continue like they have before, it will be Sept/Oct when the next expression goes out and Jan when the class starts.

I know, it really is. Well at least it's another 48 people off the panel, assuming they fill both classes.
    Hopefully, if NAS continue like they have before, it will be Sept/Oct when the next expression goes out and Jan when the class starts.
    At least we're on the list, we will get there eventually, it's a long old process.

• Advertisement

At least we're on the list, we will get there eventually, it's a long old process.
    What panel number was your mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Baby S 85

Anyone a rough estimate of how many are left on the panel after last weeks offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Joonnor212

Baby S 85 wrote: »
    Anyone a rough estimate of how many are left on the panel after last weeks offers?
    Should be 21 left on the old panel, that if they picked 150. I haven’t heard of anyone higher than that!

Joonnor212 wrote: »
    Should be 21 left on the old panel, that if they picked 150. I haven’t heard of anyone higher than that!

Thanks for the information, hopefully another class intake for January 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Jimmy113

Anyone any idea when the next interviews will be? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Newgirl89

Still no update on next round of interviews, anyone hearing anything?

Newgirl89 wrote: »
    Still no update on next round of interviews, anyone hearing anything?

Not a thing. I hope they don’t cancel it.

Jimmy113 wrote: »
    Not a thing. I hope they don’t cancel it.

Ah no it won’t be cancelled I’d say, just delayed

Anyone heard any rumors when the interviews might kick off. I know it will probably be some time due to COVID but just wondering if anyone heard anything at all?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sa95

Hi! Does anybody have an idea when the next expression of interest for a class start date might be? Thanks :)

Has the class for this September started? Any word on the next expression of interest for another class?

Has the class for this September started? Any word on the next expression of interest for another class?

Yes, September classes have started... out of curiosity when did you interview if you don’t mind saying?

That's good news. I had my interview in October 2019. Panel was formed and I was informed by post that it was going live from December 20th 2019.

I'm praying for ballinasloes next class, fingers crossed.

Hopefully early next year, Jan or feb for the next class.

• Advertisement

Still waiting interview from last recruitment... everything on hold because of corona

Still waiting interview from last recruitment... everything on hold because of corona

Is anybody going for ballinasloe that is planning on staying in the hotel in the town? Just wondering if anybody would be up for sharing a room?

So with a class in now and possibly another due in Jan/Feb would anyone have any idea when the interviews, currently on hold might go ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sa95

Anyone know how many is left on the old Panel? The one that was formed prior to the December panel? Really hoping for a start date in jan/feb!!

EOI just out for 2 January classes.

EOI just out for 2 January classes.

How many are in a class? Waiting for my interview from the last recruitment drive. On hold for the moment. Maybe I’ll get an interview in the new year.

Jimmy113 wrote: »
    How many are in a class? Waiting for my interview from the last recruitment drive. On hold for the moment. Maybe I’ll get an interview in the new year.

Two classes, Ballinalsoe and Tallaght, both have 24 places.

Two classes, Ballinalsoe and Tallaght, both have 24 places.
    Do you know how many classes per year?
    I always thought it was 2, one in January and again in September, is there a 3rd?

• Advertisement

Anyone been contacted yet????

Advertisement