Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nissan Tiida Service

• 02-01-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

First time here. Can someone help me to reset the service reminder on Tiida?icon5.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Switch on the ignition(don't start), within 10 seconds press the button on the dials(trip reset button) for 3 seconds and the service indicator will flash. once its flashing keep pressing it to set the distance to the next service(depends on if its petrol or diesel, you manual will tell you the recommended intervals). Once set wait 10 seconds then switch off the ignition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 helman

Nissan Doc

Thanks for reply. Will try it in morn and let you know how I get on.
    helman

• Registered Users Posts: 3 helman

Nissan Doc,
    Worked perfectly. Did service on 15,000 and it jumped to 30,000 for next. Petrol 1.6.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭piaget

Switch on the ignition(don't start), within 10 seconds press the button on the dials(trip reset button) for 3 seconds and the service indicator will flash. once its flashing keep pressing it to set the distance to the next service(depends on if its petrol or diesel, you manual will tell you the recommended intervals). Once set wait 10 seconds then switch off the ignition.

Hi Nissan Doctor,

Would you know how to do this on an 06 Nissan Tino, had to bring it back to the main dealer last year to remove the constant pop up message on the central display, guy pressed a couple of buttons for about 10 seconds but a pain all the same. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

piaget wrote: »
    Hi Nissan Doctor,

Would you know how to do this on an 06 Nissan Tino, had to bring it back to the main dealer last year to remove the constant pop up message on the central display, guy pressed a couple of buttons for about 10 seconds but a pain all the same. Cheers

I'm just going to copy and paste this one from the workshop manual as its so long I have to keep checking myself when doing one..:rolleyes:
    • Switch ignition ON.
    • Switch radio ON.
    • Start engine.
    • Switch radio OFF.
    • Press and hold INFO button
    • Turn volume button at least 30 clicks until Self Diagnosis menu is displayed and an audible signal is heard.
    • Release INFO button
    • Using joystick select Confirmation/Adjustment and press Enter by pushing down on joystick.
    • Select Service and press Enter.
    • Select Reset and press Enter.
    • Press Back button to return to main menu.
    • Switch ignition OFF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭piaget

I'm just going to copy and paste this one from the workshop manual as its so long I have to keep checking myself when doing one..:rolleyes:
    • Switch ignition ON.
    • Switch radio ON.
    • Start engine.
    • Switch radio OFF.
    • Press and hold INFO button
    • Turn volume button at least 30 clicks until Self Diagnosis menu is displayed and an audible signal is heard.
    • Release INFO button
    • Using joystick select Confirmation/Adjustment and press Enter by pushing down on joystick.
    • Select Service and press Enter.
    • Select Reset and press Enter.
    • Press Back button to return to main menu.
    • Switch ignition OFF.

Brilliant Doctor, thanks a lot.

Advertisement