Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is the fight pit in dundalk still running?

• 08-04-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi,i might be moving near Dundalk and was wondering if the fight pit is still going in Dundalk?i cant seem to find any websites for them

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Not in an Mma capacity for years, Drogheda Mma is down the road

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

petepie wrote: »
    hi,i might be moving near Dundalk and was wondering if the fight pit is still going in Dundalk?i cant seem to find any websites for them

thank you

No, thankfully. There is a place on Jocelyn Street called Mas-F and only up the road in Newry you have The Compound ( Damien Rooney + Seb Torres gym )

Drogheda for Wayne Fagan if you can travel as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 petepie

why do you say thankfully?was it abit of a **** hole?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

It wasn't a real MMA club. It offered no MMA classes just Thai boxing, conditioning and 1 BJJ class a week.

Had two local shows and left with the money.

That's it plain and simple. I'd still thank the man if I saw him as he introduced me to BJJ.

In the past though, better clubs around now and enjoy training first and foremost!

Advertisement