Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

is this good value

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Seems not bad. Waterford has been hit particularly badly however relative to national figures so I think property prices in Waterford will keep falling beyond the national average.

Regarding that apartment block, I went to school in Mount Sion when they were building it. You may have some trouble from kids throwing stuff at your windows etc during school hours. I say may because I can't remember if there is a wall between the apartment block and the yard or how the property faces onto the school grounds but it is extremely close.

There are 2 3-bed apartments for sale on that alley behind John's street in Waterford. It would be a dodgy location at nighttime but the price is 40k each or both for 70k if I remember correctly.

Just my 2cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭Bigus

There's more than 40k of material in that apartment never mind labour, site cost and fees so it has to be value, over the medium term, if its dearer to build new today ! a mobile home would be dearer.

Advertisement