Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] 2 bed app/house needed.

Options
  • 11-08-2005 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi. I need a 2 bedroom (doubles) appartment or house as near as possible to the city centre. Unfurnished preferably but no biggie if furnished. This is prettty urgent as our landlord is being awkward and tbh we want out. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Know someone who will be renting a 2 bed house in Ongar, D15 from September if thats any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

thanks but that would be too late. I took the one i viewed last week. Its expensive and not quite what I had hoped for for my money. I signed the lease last night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement