Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I have never - and I mean NEVER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Time outs don't have any chunky chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Yellow > Purple > Pink

There's 6 biscuits in the Yellow Snacks. This increases their savourability.

not anymore, there's only 4

cadbury products are not the same since they got taken over by mondelez, the milk robbing, cheap ****e adding bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    you should all find girlfriends

Do they have a chunky end?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,148 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

kowloon wrote: »

only the good ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

It has to be noted the increasing price of Cadbury’s purple snack.. in comparison to their size they are quiet expensive. €5.40 for a 12 pack now in tesco’s... I’m not sure when they joined the rank of luxury chocolate... but 100% agreed on the chunky end, it’s always been there and it’s always been the highlight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

ozmo wrote: »
    I had a friend growing up whos Dad worked making them in Coolock - used to get some of solid Snack bars from him -

When making - They weigh them at the end of the conveyer belt - and any too heavy get rejected

Girls on Tinder operate like this too.

Does anyone else eat all the chocolate off the purple one before eating the biscuit.....

Well this is what the thread is about. Realistically you can only eat the chocolate off half of it, without penetrating the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Candie wrote: »
    Malteasers take me ages to eat. I have to attempt to eat the chocolate coating while leaving the honeycomb centre intact. It's a joyous occasion when I achieve a perfectly smooth, round ball of honeycomb.

It's the little things. :)

I deconstruct food like that. Do you separate the three components of a Jaffa Cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

I have never - and I mean NEVER - Stuck my schlong in a bobo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

sadie1502 wrote: »
    Time outs don't have any chunky chocolate.
    Time Outs have been utterly destroyed. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

kowloon wrote: »

Actually most of them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Piehead wrote: »
    I have never - and I mean NEVER - Stuck my schlong in a bobo

Try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

For years I’d go for the pink Snack. Sometimes I’d go for the yellow but I never, ever, went for the purple Snack.

What a fool I had been! All those work “breaks” I could have spent enjoying that chocolate-y biscuit-y goodness but instead I settled for less.

No more.

Purple snacks are the reason I donate blood

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Purple snacks are the reason I donate blood

So did Jesus. The church actually used to give out wee pieces of Snack instead of wafer during communion but, as a cost-cutting measure, they stopped. That was used to symbolise the lord's body. If you think about it, it makes no less sense than wafer. The order came straight down from the Vatican and more people would know about it if they weren't a bunch of paedos. That scandal took the spotlight of the removal of chocolate in mass. Even in Islam, muslims worshipped these treats BEFORE Allah. The phrase used to be Allahu Snack-bar, not Allahu Akbar. The Snack bar is not only rich in taste, but rich in culture and history.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

this thread is freaking me out.

I;ve been on a purple snack buzz for about a week or so now. Usually a yellow snack man (although neither are what they used to be - smaller and artificial sweetenery)

The thing is, only today I was thinking about doing a snack bar thread . Now I come online and there;s one here...

what are the odds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

Pink Snacks I loved, Yellow Snacks I miss, Snax Crisps I adore, so my penis is firm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Kit-Kat chunky!!

Kitkat chunkies remind me of a great joke....

A man walks in to a shop and says to the woman behind the counter "can I have a KitKat chunky?", She reaches for a KitKat chunky and he shouts "no I want a normal kitkat ya fat b1tch!".

Advertisement