Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Glary Utilities Pro + Malware Hunter Pro 1 year licence Free

• 05-06-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Glary Utitilities is a great program to have, very handy.

I've not tried their Malware Hunter program before, but will try it out.

To get your key for Glary Utilities Pro free for a year follow these instructions:
    Only available from May 6 - July 6, 2018
    https://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_gu_ksm.php

To get your key for Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro free for a year follow thes instructions:
    Only available from June 4 - July 1, 2018
    http://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_mh.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

When I download it installs a trial version, there doesn't seem to be a way to enter the Pro licence they sent me. Any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

<mod snip - discussed forbidden topic>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

jca wrote: »
    You and I might have a difference of opinion on what <mod snip> stands for, are you suggesting this came from an illegal site.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Marhay70 wrote: »
    When I download it installs a trial version, there doesn't seem to be a way to enter the Pro licence they sent me. Any tips?
    Click 'Activate Now' on the bottom left of the program, When it says 'Trial Version' click Refresh and then enter the key that they gave you and a name (optional).
    Marhay70 wrote: »
    You and I might have a difference of opinion on what <mod snips> stands for, are you suggesting this came from an illegal site.
    I think they are suggesting that you use an illegal site.
    Basically, suggesting that you pirate something that is already being offered for free.
    Also, not so sure about how good anti-malware software would be pirated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Suckit wrote: »
    Click 'Activate Now' on the bottom left of the program, When it says 'Trial Version' click Refresh and then enter the key that they gave you and a name (optional).

I think they are suggesting that you use an illegal site.
    Basically, suggesting that you pirate something that is already being offered for free.
    Also, not so sure about how good anti-malware software would be pirated.

It's just the activation key that's changed. The program is as intended. Anyway I just use the free one it's every bit as good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It's just the activation key that's changed. The program is as intended. Anyway I just use the free one it's every bit as good.
    Yep, the activation key that is in it is for a trial version, the key they give you is for pro.
    Comparison for version for Glary Utilities:
    https://www.glarysoft.com/comparison.html

Advertisement