Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the Forum!

• 06-10-2009 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the new shiny forum of Biology.

It had been envisioned and put on and off for many years to split Biology/Medicine and orient it better towards the wider field of health sciences and allow biology to grow on its own.

I hope you enjoy the forum and make the most of it - the same "Final 5" moderators here are the same as Bio/Med and we hope to keep a relaxed open moderating tone going. I hope that when this forum grows and finds its feet, we can step back and hide away back in our home of health sciences.

Avast - let us unleash the chat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Susan Rey

Thank you for your welcome. I am new here, and I am from creative proteomics. I log in for this web, I want to share something about the biology.

Advertisement