Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

Space Dog wrote: »
    I don't want to record myself with a webcam and have the recordings analyzed by marketing teams.

Me too. I wonder could you do it wearing a mask, sunglasses, and a hat?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Saudades wrote: »
    Me too. I wonder could you do it wearing a mask, sunglasses, and a hat?!

Yera what does it matter. Where do ye think personalised adverts come from.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Just checked my ireach balance after doing the survey and it's up to date.
    I cashed out just in case but didn't get confirmation yet but probably will in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,622 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I cashed out just in case but didn't get confirmation yet but probably will in the morning.

just in case of what exactly ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Did it add on yesterday's points, mine have not been updated since November.

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote: »

Please allow us up to 3 weeks to add your 3 points (worth €1.50) to your account.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Please allow us up to 3 weeks to add your 3 points (worth €1.50) to your account.

I know that as its always the way just wondered when they said the points were up to date after doing yesterday's one.

Talking about ireach is there any way to collect points besides the surveys. Like with opinions.ie you can earn the extra monthly points in the topics section. With ireach I've only ever gotten points from surveys. Thanks

In case it reverts to zero as some have said their balance had gone missing.

Not yesterday's but but they're never added immediately.

• Advertisement

Talking about ireach is there any way to collect points besides the surveys. Like with opinions.ie you can earn the extra monthly points in the topics section. With ireach I've only ever gotten points from surveys. Thanks
    Not yesterday's but but they're never added immediately.

Thanks for that. I must get on to them so and see why December has not been added yet

In case it reverts to zero as some have said their balance had gone missing.

First I’ve heard, I know they moved servers and the website went down but they are back up and running again now

First I’ve heard, I know they moved servers and the website went down but they are back up and running again now

There are a couple on the previous page saying their balances reset to zero.

There’s a €4 red c partner survey for mobile phones etc and it keeps crashing

There’s a €4 red c partner survey for mobile phones etc and it keeps crashing

Don’t worry they will just resend you the fixed survey eventually

Don’t worry they will just resend you the fixed survey eventually

I’m halfway through it and you need to wait ten minutes between crashes to continue, pain in the ahem

It’s completed now anyway thankfully

€50 on the way and hair hit 50 points NICE!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

How long does the 50euro redc reward take?
    I got an email saying they were issuing a virtual credit card, but got nothing yet.

Bojill wrote: »
    I got an email saying they were issuing a virtual credit card, but got nothing yet.

About 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bmc58

Should be arriving this week.Waiting for a pay out this week myself.RED C are very reliable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Sometimes a company will shut down and the site will disappear. Or they could pull a Userneeds and change the points to cash ratio just before Christmas. Or they could mess with people like IO and Mobrog, blocking accounts and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

bmc58 wrote: »
    Should be arriving this week.Waiting for a pay out this week myself.RED C are very reliable.

Arrived this morning :D

Allgifts have Lidl vouchers available now

just spotted smyths toys too which will come in handy for christmas

I got mine this morning. It was my first time. I was going to wait for cheque but glad I didn't now. Very handy and I have it used already to pay a bill!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got my €50 virtual card today also.Have it safe in Pay Pal after sending it to my daughter and her sending it back to me .Took about 8mins in total.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got my €50 virtual card today also.Have it safe in Pay Pal after sending it to my daughter and her sending it back to me .Took about 8mins in total.

That’s what I do I sent it to my boyfriend and can either send it back to me and I withdraw to my bank or I send it to him and he withdraws to his bank and when it hits his bank send to with BOI APP straight away but he didn’t say thanks for the free money lol little **** ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Does anyone do the Amarach panel and ever got any reward from it?

Day 1 of the Big Red C survey done. Theres a bit of work in it alright

Day 1 of the Big Red C survey done. Theres a bit of work in it alright

What’s the story with that ? Was it a half an hour web chat ?

• Advertisement

What’s the story with that ? Was it a half an hour web chat ?

Not going to give the low down until the end :cool:

Advertisement