Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Payroll

Options
  • 12-11-2020 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking at payroll for 2021.Would you recommend moving from Thesaurus Payroll to Bright Pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭J.Ryan

I don't know enough about either, to give an informed answer, however I have used Thesaurus, in two practices when I was an employee and didn't like it, I find Collsoft a much better package.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

+1 on the Collsoft recommendation. Find it much better and more user friendly than the other packages. Have been using it in practice for 10+ years.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭treenytru

+2 collsoft.

Very user friendly and quick with updates ...v. important esp this yr given the various subsidy changes from revenue.

We use it exclusively at our small practice. My boss used brightpay and sage previously and rates collsoft better

+1 for being an irish operation and a call centre in Meath should you need anything

Another for Collsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Dell2009

Definitely Collsoft. Excellent payroll package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭capefear

I assume Collsoft dont have a cloud version? We are looing to change payroll software but would like to use cloud software as we are working remotely at the moment.

capefear wrote: »
    I assume Collsoft dont have a cloud version? We are looing to change payroll software but would like to use cloud software as we are working remotely at the moment.

No but you can host all your applications remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭PaybackPayroll

Probably a bit late since you posted this last year, but Payback Payroll also offers a fully cloud payroll software,

We are also an Irish company.

(Note that I'm affiliated with Payback Payroll)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 StaceyBaby28

Highly recommend MegaPay by Intelligo. It seems to be used everywhere!

Advertisement