Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning classes Letterkenny

• 12-09-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone out there know anywhere in Letterkenny that do spinning classes where you can just pay as you go? i.e. not a member

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

dunna wrote: »
    Anyone out there know anywhere in Letterkenny that do spinning classes where you can just pay as you go? i.e. not a member

My OH has went a god few places, Aura / Community centre / Glencar & ativia (beside the new dunnes)... havn't a notion regards prices or how good they are though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I do classes at Aura and I am not a member, they do spinning classes on a Wednesday morning and also check out motiv8 fitness in the Glencar shopping centre area, classes are 5euro and you do not have to be a member, not sure when they do the spinning classes because there is a new timetable out :)

Advertisement