Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

hi,i have been to fotune tellers etc over the years,some good some spoof,need to warn about one I saw last month patrick sheridan also known as a roghnu,he himself was brilliant ,very psychic got messages from dead family that he could not have known,my beautiful wife had left me after i made the biggest mistake in my life,he did help me and talked me through what to do etc,i phoned him again a week or so later asking to get an emergency appointment,his (patricks) wife then phoned the contact number who was a now ex friend of mine,and told him all about my affair which was the reason my wife left me,he told my wife and so on,my wife is livid i went to him in the first place and that our "dirty linen" is out in public,she now wants adivorce,everytime i phone to speak to patrick that woman refuses to put me through and says he is booked up for a year,my whole life is ruined because of me telling him ultra private things that were then broadcast,i am absolutely desperate and feel totally betrayed BEWARE ..are they evil?anybody else know?
    All the more reason why a code of ethics and counselling training should be mandatory for anyone giving such readings. Terrible stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kos1

hi i am looking for really good fortune teller in cork area besides annette and veronica
    any ideas appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

kos1 wrote: »
    hi i am looking for really good fortune teller in cork area besides annette and veronica
    any ideas appreciated

See 6th's Psychics&Mediums Directory. There are a few listed to represent most provinces around Ireland at this stage.

So how did you get on with Annette and Veronica? Did they hit the mark for you, or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrswally

My family and I have seen her a few times...has been accurate at times....very good..

Stephanie Cobh, been to her about 3 years ago... not a bit accurate, was 8months pregnant, she told me It was a girl, and id have her 2 weeks early.. Had a boy, about a week late!!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kaylumsmam

Can someone send me on annette singletons number and the veronica one in blackpool please? How much do they cost?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kaylumsmam

mary j wrote: »
    hi guys would someone mind please sending me veronica in blackpools number please really trying to get it and just cant find it anywhere, much appriciated.
    x

Hi, veronicas number is <no phone numbers allowed>, havent been to her but would love if you'd let me know if shes good or not, best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭liz2

hi, im new to this board and was just reading back on the posts about annette singleton. im going to see her today and hoping to get a good reading :)
    ill be sure to post back to let ye know how i got on. if anyone else wud like to share their experiences of her, id luv to hear them !
    i had also been to mrs alderidge near skibbereen,,twas only ok to be honest. i went with a friend and she gave us both a similar reading :( there was 1 thing that related only to me, and only time will tell if that comes thru !! she is a lovely woman thou but wudnt recommend if u want a more in depth reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

liz2 wrote: »
    hi, im new to this board and was just reading back on the posts about annette singleton. im going to see her today and hoping to get a good reading :)

How did you get on with Annette's reading?

hi, i cudnt go in the end as baby got sick but im booked in again for next fri, so hopefully i can make it this time lol.. have u ever been to her?

Ah ok :) I have been to her, just once, it was back in January....I said that more than anything it was like a chat with a good friend, a counselling session almost. She is super nice though and very personable.
    Now that a little bit of time has passed some of the things she said are starting to take shape so the next few months/the summer will be very interesting for me.
    I hope you get what you are looking for from her :) If I can answer any questions let me know.....one thing I will say is that she tends to get sidetracked talking about different things and even though she's a genuinely lovely person, you're there to get a reading so try and keep her on topic ;)

• Advertisement

cool, thanks for that. ive heard that about her alright, that she gets side tracked but ill get annoyed over that so wont be long hassleing her to get back to me ! lol.. just another thing, does she give u specific future events? as opposed to advice or guidance. thats generally what im looking for as i need an answer to something in specific :-)
    im sick of going to someone to give me a load of general bulls**, lol. ive only ever been to a psychic twice but i rang those psychic lines a few times, and what crap, i wudnt recommend them. waste of money :-(

Good! She needs to be gently pushed in the right direction :)
    Yeah she does give specific bits of information as well as advice etc....if you have any specific areas you want her to focus on just tell her once she gets going and that should help her zone in on what it is you are looking for :pac:

Let me know how you get on! Good luck :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ziltwo

going to see Annette Singleton on Saturday; bringing my partner who also has an appointment. I am going in with a very open mind, have been to mind body and spirit in city hall and have been to a few people... will let ye know how we get on, as there is a lot happening in our lifes... so hopefully she will valadate a few things... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

ziltwo wrote: »
    going to see Annette Singleton on Saturday; bringing my partner who also has an appointment. I am going in with a very open mind, have been to mind body and spirit in city hall and have been to a few people... will let ye know how we get on, as there is a lot happening in our lifes... so hopefully she will valadate a few things... ;)

Hi Zilto, I went to annette last jan and found her quiet good, described down to a tee. Didnt mention specifc names or anything but what she sid was quite accurate. shes a really nice person and keeps you for a good 45 minutes. as i only went in jan i cant really tell how she is on the future. would def go back to her tho.

let me know how you get on.

sky2424 wrote: »
    Hi Zilto, I went to annette last jan and found her quiet good, described down to a tee. Didnt mention specifc names or anything but what she sid was quite accurate. shes a really nice person and keeps you for a good 45 minutes. as i only went in jan i cant really tell how she is on the future. would def go back to her tho.

Hello sky2424

well myself and my partner went to Annette last Saturday; we got on fine, she is a lovely person; but for me, my reading was ok, nothing mind blowing, there was a few things in my cards that she was correct in and one or two things that she said will happen; i will have too wait and see ;) but for my partner who wouldnt be into going to fortune tellers etc.. his reading was great; she knew things that nobody else would have known and I think he was really impressed. So yes I would recommend her :)

sky2424 wrote: »

How long do you think you should wait before going back to see her? Is 6 months too short? Is it too little time for things to come to pass? A year seems very long for someone like myself with no patience :p

gagiteebo wrote: »
    How long do you think you should wait before going back to see her? Is 6 months too short? Is it too little time for things to come to pass? A year seems very long for someone like myself with no patience :p

Hello Gagiteebo, I often wondered how long myself, but I think they say 6 months is fine; for example the mind body spirit comes around every 6 months. but to be honest it was approx a year ago when I went; and nothing much changed in my cards; but the same things keep coming up for me... so I will have to watch this space :D

Hello Gagiteebo, I often wondered how long myself, but I think they say 6 months is fine; for example the mind body spirit comes around every 6 months. but to be honest it was approx a year ago when I went; and nothing much changed in my cards; but the same things keep coming up for me... so I will have to watch this space :D

Yeah that happened to me too...the same things kept coming up and I mean word for word the same and I'm like oh for god's sake when is this stuff gonna come true :D That was with another one though so maybe will try Annette in a few months!

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Yeah that happened to me too...the same things kept coming up and I mean word for word the same and I'm like oh for god's sake when is this stuff gonna come true :D That was with another one though so maybe will try Annette in a few months!

give her a try and best of luck... if you go let us no how you get on:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 belleamy

Hi if someone could pm me Annette's number that'd be great. My friend wants to go see gypsy rose but by the sound of things Annette is better. Thank you.

• Advertisement

belleamy wrote: »
    Hi if someone could pm me Annette's number that'd be great. My friend wants to go see gypsy rose but by the sound of things Annette is better. Thank you.

I have just sent you a PM with her web site information on it... it will give you phone numbers etc.... ziltwo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 belleamy

I have just sent you a PM with her web site information on it... it will give you phone numbers etc.... ziltwo

Thank you so much ziltwo i really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Fatcat

I've been to see 3 different tarot readers in Cork:

1. Annette Singleton - she was very nice but I wasn't blown away by the reading. I thought it was a bit general and vague. She did mention one or two things that will happen so I'll haveto wait and see. I was with her for about 40 minutes and she charged €50.

2. I went to the Psychic and Holistic Fair in Cork recently and I went to a tarot reader there called Ivan. I wasn't at all convinced by him. I felt as though he was just reading the meanings straight from the cards - kind of like what you could do yourself if you looked them up on the internet. He said stuff that I didn't think was really applicable to me and I didn't feel he made any predictions / observations that were helpful. The charge was €50.

3. Veronica in Blackpool - I'm afraid, once again, I felt it was all a bit vague. She did say a family member is going to die which I didn't like as I had specifically asked her at the start of the reading not to tell me anything bad. Anyway, as the reading was pretty vague, I'm not too worried about that prediction. I'd be much more concerned about this if she had been spot on about other stuff. She charged €50 and I was with her for about 25 minutes.

Co-incidentally, both Annette and Veronica saw one thing in my cards that I cannot make sense of. It was interesting that they both saw the same thing but I don't think it's a big deal in any event.

Bottom line is I've been looking for some direction in a particular area of my life and, unfortunately, I don't think any of the readings has helped. In fact, Veronica and Annette said two distinctly opposite things about this area so who knows?

I'll post again if anything they said happens but I doubt it will.

Hope this is helpful to anybody looking for a reading. I'm giving all this tarot reading stuff a rest now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Angel33

Yes Heidi is very good at getting the the crux of the problem so to speak. I've found her to be amazingly helpful also and is great if you are in stuck mode! She is a very gifted teacher and comes to Cork usually when the Mind Body & Spirit event is on. Looking forward to seeing her this September for an update as she has really helped me in a few important areas of my life. Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Fatcat wrote: »
    I've been to see 3 different tarot readers in Cork:

1. Annette Singleton - she was very nice but I wasn't blown away by the reading. I thought it was a bit general and vague. She did mention one or two things that will happen so I'll haveto wait and see. I was with her for about 40 minutes and she charged €50.

2. I went to the Psychic and Holistic Fair in Cork recently and I went to a tarot reader there called Ivan. I wasn't at all convinced by him. I felt as though he was just reading the meanings straight from the cards - kind of like what you could do yourself if you looked them up on the internet. He said stuff that I didn't think was really applicable to me and I didn't feel he made any predictions / observations that were helpful. The charge was €50.

3. Veronica in Blackpool - I'm afraid, once again, I felt it was all a bit vague. She did say a family member is going to die which I didn't like as I had specifically asked her at the start of the reading not to tell me anything bad. Anyway, as the reading was pretty vague, I'm not too worried about that prediction. I'd be much more concerned about this if she had been spot on about other stuff. She charged €50 and I was with her for about 25 minutes.

Co-incidentally, both Annette and Veronica saw one thing in my cards that I cannot make sense of. It was interesting that they both saw the same thing but I don't think it's a big deal in any event.

Bottom line is I've been looking for some direction in a particular area of my life and, unfortunately, I don't think any of the readings has helped. In fact, Veronica and Annette said two distinctly opposite things about this area so who knows?

I'll post again if anything they said happens but I doubt it will.

Hope this is helpful to anybody looking for a reading. I'm giving all this tarot reading stuff a rest now!

Thanks for honestly sharing your experiences.

That Ivan fella in the holistic fair was talking through his ear, by the sounds of things. Most of those holistic fair readers are crap, tbh.

Btw, I think that's very irresponsible for a reader to tell someone that someone belonged to them is going to die, whether that's bollocks or not. I don't like that.

I've increasingly been hearing that Annette and Veronica are "vague" lately. Annette is more like a warm-hearted, counsellor-type person who helps people talk through their 'issues' rather than anything else really. I reckon Veronica is just fairly mechanical in doing her readings for people at this stage - like a tarot reading conveyor belt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Starry Eyes

Hi all
    Just want to say this thread has been really helpful, thanks to all who posted.
    Been to a few psychics before but last week two friends and me went to Annette in Cork.
    I thought she was very good but both of my friends thought she was outstanding. Knew stuff about them that no one else knew.

She certainly gets our votes, hope what she said comes through!!

Starry Eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 danni83

i went to see annette singleton and to be honest i didnt find her that good, as i've been to see fortune tellers in the past, shes very basic to be honest and it was more like a chat and she didnt say much atall about whats going on in my life!!!!! on the other hand i went to see stephanie in cobh and she could tell me exactly what was going on gave me details about it, that noone would have known besides me, she was really cool actually i seen her twice better the second time!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 danni83

Beam Me Up wrote: »
    Annette Singleton is BRILLIANT.

wish i could say the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 julia1244

hi I was wondering if you would send me the number of the psychic in cork called Veronica?? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 julia1244

Hello sky2424

well myself and my partner went to Annette last Saturday; we got on fine, she is a lovely person; but for me, my reading was ok, nothing mind blowing, there was a few things in my cards that she was correct in and one or two things that she said will happen; i will have too wait and see ;) but for my partner who wouldnt be into going to fortune tellers etc.. his reading was great; she knew things that nobody else would have known and I think he was really impressed. So yes I would recommend her :)

could you send me Annette's number please?

Advertisement