Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help! Dialing back on week number for BBG workout

• 27-07-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello everyone! (sorry for the longer post since I had posted similar question earlier and didnt get response, below I have rambled over some more and bady need some motivation)

I completed the BBG challenge starting out 5 weeks (started in 2nd week) and then switched to BBG beginner week 5 since I thought I would be able to handle the intensity.

It was fine during the workouts and I was able to complete upto 2 laps each circuit for two days full body and lower body but since the third day I feel so tired and demotivated with persistent upper and mid backpain and its very discomforting.

I put gels, sprays, hot water pads, roller and one painkiller a day but it doesnt seem to subside that easily! I am hoping that it will subside gradually since those muscle groups werent used to such workouts for me and they need time for some conditioning!

I have taken 3 days rest since and I have dialled back the week number to week 3 wondering that I still need time to adjust the difficulty levels but I still feel hesistant and anxious!

Did you guys feel such pain and demotivation while starting out any particular workouts or routine? Is there something more or less I should be doing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Cill94

No idea what the BBG workout is.

However if you’re getting pain, my first 2 ports of call would be:

1) ensure your technique is right

2) reduce the difficulty of the programme (less reps, easier versions of exercises, fewer days, etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Cill94 wrote: »
    No idea what the BBG workout is.

Bikini Body Guide...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Cill94

Bikini Body Guide...

:pac: ..Back to my lifting bubble I go.

Advertisement