Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The **WANTED** Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭kincaid

any price range on this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NewHollandman

kincaid wrote: »
    any price range on this??
    All depends on year,condition and hours ! Have you one for sale ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Hi. I'm looking for a MF 1135, preferable the standard 8 version

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Hello all,
    I am looking for a set of rims for my hilux, 15" X 10" min as am putting on 33" grabbers. Happy if they are not alloy as ideally I will finish them in a matt black. My original 15" are a little narrow for the tyres I want

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

Hey guys n gals

i am looking for a toyota dyna
    early to mid 90s
    cheap-one in need of help would do

also looking for a toyota hilux 4wd,body can be wrecked but running gear good

give an auld yoke a new home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Hi

I am looking for a New Holland 110-90 tractor from 2002 to 2004 must be a blue model

Anyone know a good clean one for sale ? in uk or ireland if possible .

Very gratefully for any help !

Thanks

Its a bit far away, but it looks like a very good example...

130978972_full.jpg

130979075_full.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farming-industry/Farming-forestry/Tractors/51-150-HP/auction-294657759.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Hi All,

Looking for a 01 or 02 Landcruiser D4D. Passenger version. Auto with a sunroof. North or South.
    Going to be turning it into a commercial.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Hi, I'm looking for the top rail/vent panel from a landrover Defender or series. Condition of footwells, pillars irrelevent.

It's going to be used to build a vent panel for a Lightweight/Air Portable Landrover.

PM if you have something.

WildeFalcon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

In the market for 2 front calipers for a 4x2 Dmax.

Apparently the 2 wheel drive ones are different to the 4wd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭shogunpower

looking for a rear left taillight/indicator for a 1997 shogun,
    a front right indicator for same jeep,

an a-bar with 2 spotlights, has to be chrome,

all second hand perferably

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

Hi, I'm looking for the top rail/vent panel from a landrover Defender or series. Condition of footwells, pillars irrelevent.

It's going to be used to build a vent panel for a Lightweight/Air Portable Landrover.

PM if you have something.

WildeFalcon

Hi WildeFalcon,
    I'm currently stripping down some Land Rovers, Series 3. If you haven't been sorted yet, get in touch.

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

D Gross vahicel weight .front Axle weight. Rear axle weight for a 1990 mitsubishi pajero L144G ,i rang the garage i got the jeep in ,went to lift it after work stood in the garage forecort for 20mins before a lad came up to me i told him what i was after he got in to a car and said he hadnt time and drove off :mad:the next lad i talked to got another lad to do it out for me and came back and said thats 30 euro i only had 15 euro he looked at and said come back when you have it ,now i was in line for a new jeep but i dont think i will be buying off these pepole ever again.If you can help thanks in advance

paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 21 daithi69

Hi

I am looking for a late seventies Range Rover 2 Door (not 4 door).

Preferably with an Irish registration plate but must be registered in Ireland.

Any condition considered.

Anyone

David

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ispeakthetruth

Hi,

I'm looking for a drivers seat for a 1998 Isuzu Trooper 3.1D LWB, I've tried scrap yards with little luck and I'm wondering if seats from other jeeps may fit?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

Claasman wrote: »

Give Declan Kidney and the boys a ring. They are down under at the moment, and sure the Bull Hayes would be delighted to drive it back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 demonx

hi loobz, where are you based. If dublin try Construction Spares and if in Cork try Eamon longs, they would both have it in stock I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DTC

I'm on the hunt for a 5.12 front diff from a 1.6 vitara, the old boxy models would have them. I'm also in the need of a 10x15" suzuki fitament wheel with a pcd of 5 X 139.7 and an offset of about -40 common found on fatboy vitaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 demille

Just had the wheel cover stolen off my freelander?raging spice.Anyone know where i'd get a replacement preferably black??

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ispeakthetruth

Hi,

I'm looking for a drivers side seat for an isuzu trooper and four window seals as well. Can anyone help? Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a drivers side seat for an isuzu trooper and four window seals as well. Can anyone help? Thanks

I know off a place where they are or should i say was a few troopers laying about i will take a run up thir tomorrow and see if i can get a number for you to ring the lad,hopefully he still has them let you know.WHERE YOU FROM ISPEAKTHETRUTH.will you be willing to travel to donegal to get them .

paddy

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi, I'm looking for a very good tractor mechanic willing to do some work on a classic tractor please in the midlands! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭kincaid

Hi

I'M Looking for a lightly damaged landcruiser from 2003 on

also looking for a keenly priced tlit and slide recovery truck 1992 - 1999 or beavertail may suit

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

.17hmr wrote: »
    I know off a place where they are or should i say was a few troopers laying about i will take a run up thir tomorrow and see if i can get a number for you to ring the lad,hopefully he still has them let you know.WHERE YOU FROM ISPEAKTHETRUTH.will you be willing to travel to donegal to get them .

paddy

are a few of them 3.0 by any chance ?

are a few of them 3.0 by any chance ?

Sent your self and Ispeakthetruth a pm hope you got it and that lad could sort you out good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭broro22

hi all need a diesel tank for a 97 l200 single cab any help would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭selfdiy

Hi All,
    Anybody got a turbo for an Isuzu Trooper 3.0.

Many thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

looking for good deal on 2 all terrain tyres for my Hilux.
    ANyone know where I might get some near Limerick City.

Spec. 30 x 9.5 R15LT 104S

Would consider good second hand maybe from a crashed vehicle.

Mods. Just noticed wanted thread where I should have posted this. Can you move it there please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Hairy Hunter

Google Roughtrax in UK, I find them impossible to beat for Hilux parts.

The best quote for 31x10.5x15 AT tyres here was €110ea, got General Grabbers AT from rough trax for £72ea, and postage was cheap.

HH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks a million.
    Was looking at some really good ones on ebay with about 7mm thread but might be better off getting new from Roughtrax.
    I have also asked for tyres from Hilux web site HPOC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

looking for an irish dealer for pegasus top-up covers

Advertisement