Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help naming this musik...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

it sounds like the ying yang twins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sharola

;d
    What The Name Of Musik?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

It's not a song as far as I can tell (and search results go towards this conclusion as well).

I dont think it's the Ying Yang Twins anyway. Souns like the type of thing thats just made up for a Show/Film to portray something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Without wanting to start a new thread, there is a track I cannot find what it is called.

Im guessing the artist is MC LYTE, a sample of the lyrics are

Chorus
    who wants to step to this aggressiveness

Its a really aggressive track, with a lovely heavy bassline.

I realsie I have given feck all details, but help would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭clio_16v

www.ohhla.com

Contains most hip hop lyrics you could want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

dar83 wrote:
    It's not a song as far as I can tell (and search results go towards this conclusion as well).

I dont think it's the Ying Yang Twins anyway. Souns like the type of thing thats just made up for a Show/Film to portray something.

yeah this could well be true. i didn't recognise it 2 be honest, and since its from lost it could well be some piece of original music done as mentioned above?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CaptainDriveby

gimmick wrote: »
    Chorus
    who wants to step to this aggressiveness

Mantronix - Mad (Bleecker Street Hip Hop Formula)

Advertisement