Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Datatool Alarm issue

• 08-08-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

My lad's bike has suddenly started having issues with a Datatool alarm and I cant seem to find any results for the same issue on the net, apart from everybody saying to get it disconnected which is going to happen when I find somebody in Kildare to do it for mt.
    Every 30 minutes or even an hour it gives a series of bleeps approx 6, does not go off fully but this has happened all last night and is keeping going this morning,
    I've tried putting it in Winter mode and transport mode to no success....
    Any suggestions welcome.... or anybody near Newbridge who knows how to disable them....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Battery alert? Maybe it's running low or has a fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dubal2008

checked that and since a few try's to get it to stop, turns out the positive terminal was not seated correct on the terminal so causing it to arc a few times

Advertisement