Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

John Wick chapter 3

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

John Wick 5 now confirmed it will be shot back to back with 4

‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed By Lionsgate; Sequel Will Be Shot Back To Back With Fourth Installment

Keanu Reeves is back in the back-to-back sequels game with John Wick 4 and 5 aiming to film consecutively next year.

On today’s Lionsgate earnings call, the studio’s CEO John Feltheimer said, “We’re also busy preparing scripts for the next two installments of our John Wick action franchise, with John Wick 4 slated to hit theatres Memorial Day weekend 2022. We hope to shoot both John Wick 4 & 5 back to back when Keanu becomes available early next year.”

The sequel, John Wick 4, is currently scheduled for May 27, Memorial Day weekend.

John Wick has become such a big action franchise for Lionsgate, not just in its global franchise B.O. through three movies of $584.2M, but there’s a Starz John Wick TV series The Continental which is looking to premiere sometime following the fourth movie.

https://deadline.com/2020/08/john-wick-5-confirmed-by-lionsgate-sequel-will-be-shot-back-to-back-with-fourth-installment-1203006611/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

John Wick 3 is currently available on Netflix....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Polar on Netflix is an amusing time filler while you’re waiting

I preferred it to JW3 tbh

ok cool, this text might look weird in a few weeks, months, but i will watch it after Trumps riot in DC is quelled....

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »
    I preferred it to JW3 tbh

Great villain to be fair and I had no idea until he appeared :)

Great villain to be fair and I had no idea until he appeared :)

Some bangers on yer wan also.

Love the way he took a timeout to sample the goods even though he knew she was an assassin!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Watched JW3 the other night.. Twas grand but think it would have benefitted from twenty minutes shaved off the running time... Plus they are getting repetitive at this stage

glasso wrote: »
    Some bangers on yer wan also.

Love the way he took a timeout to sample the goods even though he knew she was an assassin!

Danger ride :)

gonna watch this one tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭Homelander

I put off watching Polar for ages, had no idea it was a sort of ridiculous tongue-in-cheek John Wick style movie. I really enjoyed it.

gonna watch this one tonight....

Come back here after and let us know

will do... as long as there are no random attempted coups...

Homelander wrote: »
    I put off watching Polar for ages, had no idea it was a sort of ridiculous tongue-in-cheek John Wick style movie. I really enjoyed it.

it has way better and more memorable characters than John Wick.

I watched that last night... It is a great movie. loadsa fun.
    Mads is a great actor.. I could watch him bake a cake...

I can see the similarities with John Wick, an aging but still dangerous hitman, with extreme accuracy... but the film has a lot more goofy moments.... and an over the top Lucas (great ending for him).... and they got the similarity with the dog finished with fairly quick...

Lot of fun, lots of hot ladies, and I would recommend it, if you don´t take things too seriously..

I watched that last night... It is a great movie. loadsa fun.
    Mads is a great actor.. I could watch him bake a cake...

I can see the similarities with John Wick, an aging but still dangerous hitman, with extreme accuracy... but the film has a lot more goofy moments.... and an over the top Lucas (great ending for him).... and they got the similarity with the dog finished with fairly quick...

Lot of fun, lots of hot ladies, and I would recommend it, if you don´t take things too seriously..
    I felt the same, it was a nice surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is VM1 on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

John Wick The Continental will be a 3 night special event series on Starz set in 1975 New York.

Advertisement