Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for dev to take over existing Java app

• 30-06-2020 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

My website client has an app available in both App Store and Google Play. The apps are to help with Junior Cert and Leaving Cert Music.
    They also have a desktop app.
    I have not used any of the apps so cannot tell you anything about them.

They wish to change app developer.

The current developer can provide the source code for the application and the code for the API used by the mobile devices, which in some cases is also used/shared by the desktop application.
    The application is built using Java.

They do have new features planned but I'll leave that to them to explain directly to the new developers.

They've contacted a few development companies through web searching and one sounded enthusiastic but then went quiet.

Does anyone know developers that may be interested in taking on an existing Java app?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I think you should follow freeCodeCamp's YouTube channel and they would guide you about the Android Studio learning.

Advertisement