Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-12-2018, 23:00   #496
Mrsmum

Seriously guys, there's an enormous gulf between two people engaging in sexual acts with the consent of both fully in it, good for them, and on the other hand an unwelcome sexual act forced upon someone. Hopefully after the former there is never the look of disgust/distress/anger that you see on the faces of the latter after the act has been carried out. In the example of the "girl tossing off a guy", I am presuming she didn't force herself on him so the example is neither here nor there. In the other example, I'm not sure if he meant this was a mutual act or not ??
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 23:01   #497
DanDan6592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmum View Post
Seriously guys, there's an enormous gulf between two people engaging in sexual acts with the consent of both fully in it, good for them, and on the other hand an unwelcome sexual act forced upon someone. Hopefully after the former there is never the look of disgust/distress/anger that you see on the faces of the latter after the act has been carried out. In the example of the "girl tossing off a guy", I am presuming she didn't force herself on him so the example is neither here nor there. In the other example, I'm not sure if he meant this was a mutual act or not ??
We were all being facetious... Or at least I was!
(3) thanks from:
07-12-2018, 23:18   #498
batgoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDan6592 View Post
We were all being facetious... Or at least I was!
In fairness, you've only just graded a woman based on harassment on street.
07-12-2018, 23:42   #499
DanDan6592

Quote:
Originally Posted by batgoat View Post
In fairness, you've only just graded a woman based on harassment on street.
Did you read the post I was responding to? Did you not realise I was not being serious in my response? Or that I wasn't grading a woman being harassed anyhow?
(2) thanks from:
08-12-2018, 13:25   #500
batgoat

Quote:
Did you read the post I was responding to? Did you not realise I was not being serious in my response? Or that I wasn't grading a woman being harassed anyhow?
So you don't think the problem is women don't confront the men harassing them on the street?
Advertisement
08-12-2018, 14:19   #501
DanDan6592

Quote:
So you don't think the problem is women don't confront the men harassing them on the street?
What are you talking about? You asked if I graded a woman, which I did not. Re-read the post l responded to like I asked, as you clearly have not.
08-12-2018, 14:57   #502
Ads by Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggo View Post
Like I’m not going to look at that situation of a guy groping a girl he knows 15 minutes in public and think “What a respectful young man!” Similarly, I was walking to get the bus the other night and saw a lad fingering a girl on the street. Grade the respect you think he had for her at that moment from 1 to 10.

But if we’re talking about teenagers then I accept the point because teens are mainly just ****ing idiots.
You have weird views on sex. A man pleasuring a woman is taking advantage of her? Or is just the location that's the problem?

I'm guessing you wouldn't say a woman has no respect for the man she's jacking off. Is it the man disrespecting the woman in that case as well?

Equality when it suits.
(3) thanks from:
08-12-2018, 15:34   #503
batgoat

Quote:
What are you talking about? You asked if I graded a woman, which I did not. Re-read the post l responded to like I asked, as you clearly have not.
I'm referring to how you have repeatedly insulted the women who don't confront those who engage in street harassment... You've referred to them as cowards...
Thanks from:
08-12-2018, 16:31   #504
DanDan6592

Quote:
I'm referring to how you have repeatedly insulted the women who don't confront those who engage in street harassment... You've referred to them as cowards...
And what are you looking for? I've debated this mainly with Bigbagofcans and Mrsmum. Reread my responses to them. Also re-read post 457.
Advertisement
08-12-2018, 16:34   #505
leggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads by Google View Post
You have weird views on sex. A man pleasuring a woman is taking advantage of her? Or is just the location that's the problem?

I'm guessing you wouldn't say a woman has no respect for the man she's jacking off. Is it the man disrespecting the woman in that case as well?

Equality when it suits.
They can do what they want (well it’s actually illegal to perform sex acts on the quays in Dublin City, but still it’s not for me to judge)...but nah, you probably don’t have a very high opinion of someone, man or woman, if you think “They’re probably okay with me dropping the lamh at this bus stop.”

Again, each their own (and if you want to fight for the bus stop wankers more power to you too!), but one thing it’s not is a great example of ‘respectful’ behaviour, and that was the question asked. Like maybe we have a different moral system but I’ve never thought “I respect this person so much...yeah, it’s time, I’m gonna finger them at a bus stop!” Maybe that makes me weird, maybe some would call you weird for seeing it and saying “Wow give that man a pat on the back for being so caring and not wanting to wait to pleasure that woman”, who’s to say really?

Last edited by leggo; 08-12-2018 at 16:46.
08-12-2018, 23:18   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggo View Post
They can do what they want (well it’s actually illegal to perform sex acts on the quays in Dublin City, but still it’s not for me to judge)...but nah, you probably don’t have a very high opinion of someone, man or woman, if you think “They’re probably okay with me dropping the lamh at this bus stop.”

Again, each their own (and if you want to fight for the bus stop wankers more power to you too!), but one thing it’s not is a great example of ‘respectful’ behaviour, and that was the question asked. Like maybe we have a different moral system but I’ve never thought “I respect this person so much...yeah, it’s time, I’m gonna finger them at a bus stop!” Maybe that makes me weird, maybe some would call you weird for seeing it and saying “Wow give that man a pat on the back for being so caring and not wanting to wait to pleasure that woman”, who’s to say really?
It takes two to tango. Women aren't the wilting flowers you seem to think. Source : my mam, my wife and my two daughters world kick your butt!

Last edited by professore; 08-12-2018 at 23:26.
Thanks from:
09-12-2018, 02:13   #507
leggo

I'm enjoying your input in this thread professore. I like how you don't let logic get in the way of making whatever point you want to at any stage.
09-12-2018, 19:44   #508
BBFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyhouse2222 View Post
And again, what is the point of this post?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion