Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

03-05-2019, 06:02   #4276
gaelwave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy86 View Post
Personally I'm not a fan of mobs causing disorder and violence on the streets, and assaulting members of the public. Are you?
I don't mind it to be honest. Especially when it's fascist lefties getting the shìte bet out of them. Any word on the two lads hospitalised? Can you find out from your comrades how they are?

Last edited by gaelwave; 03-05-2019 at 06:07.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-05-2019, 06:25   #4277
pjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Ingles View Post
Yes the English defence league are world renowned for their pedophilic rape gang's ... Not
White pedos dont count eh?

You, stefanovich, Tommy and his ilk will proudly defend/support the white pedo's but dislke the brown ones.

Last edited by pjohnson; 03-05-2019 at 06:33.
(2) thanks from:
03-05-2019, 06:37   #4278
stefanovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsie1 View Post
Edit:Oh hes racist towards muslims alright,we can agree on that
Sorry for the pedantry but Islam is not a race. It's an ideology. We have white Irish muslims you know.
03-05-2019, 06:37   #4279
SnakePlissken

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFresh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken View Post
Until the facts became clear and then, not only did Tommy Robinson openly condemn Richard Price, he also threw him out of the EDL, futhermore, Tommy Robinson left said organisation over 6 years ago.

Didn't he stick by him after the conviction?
No.
(2) thanks from:
03-05-2019, 06:38   #4280
stefanovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohnson View Post
White pedos dont count eh?

You, stefanovich, Tommy and his ilk will proudly defend/support the white pedo's but dislke the brown ones.
My issue is with the fact that the crimes commited by the pakistani gangs were overlooked deliberately because of their religion and race.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-05-2019, 06:53   #4281
SnakePlissken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faugheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dunne View Post
Frightening.
Go and cry about it, snowflake.
Repeatedly typing snowflake does not an argument make; that you have openly advocated acid attacks on persons you disagree with tells us all of your character.

The few on this site who are most vocal in their abuse of Tommy Robinson are clear fascists, opposed to any political debate, and do not possess even the most childish capacity to acknowledge the statistical evidence that clearly proves the issues of homophobia, mysoginy, and sexual abuse in the Muslim community which Tommy Robinson has sought to highlight.

And you call him a Nazi, if this were 40s Germany, posters who advocate acid attacks on opponents would be the ones wearing the swastika.

Last edited by SnakePlissken; 03-05-2019 at 07:00.
03-05-2019, 07:09   #4282
gaelwave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken View Post
Repeatedly typing snowflake does not an argument make; that you have openly advocated acid attacks on persons you disagree with tells us all of your character.

The few on this site who are most vocal in their abuse of Tommy Robinson are clear fascists, opposed to any political debate, and do not possess even the most childish capacity to acknowledge the statistical evidence that clearly proves the issues of homophobia, mysoginy, and sexual abuse in the Muslim community which Tommy Robinson has sought to highlight.

And you call him a Nazi, if this were 40s Germany, posters who advocate acid attacks on opponents would be the ones wearing the swastika.
Give faugheen a break,I'd say he woke up this morning with his bed sheets destroyed from all the excitement last night. One thing I will say about him though at least he's honest about his feelings on this subject not like the rest of the snakes afraid to say what they really feel. Cowards.

Last edited by gaelwave; 03-05-2019 at 07:42.
03-05-2019, 08:56   #4283
Mark Rippetoe

Mod: Well, this thread exploded overnight. Leaving it closed while I deal with all the reported posts.
Thanks from:
03-05-2019, 10:07   #4284
Mark Rippetoe

Mod: I was about to card/threadban a whole bunch of people but then decided, why bother? If I did that based on the last few pages, there would be nobody left to post in the thread.

Thread will remain closed. It is unsuitable for After Hours. If you want to discuss Tommy Robinson's race for MEP, feel free to discuss it in Politics Cafe or Politics. But if you want to go calling each other racists, snowflakes and lefties like a bunch of children, piss off somewhere else.
Thread Closed