Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

26-05-2018, 14:03   #166
thebull85
Banned

Fake racist tweets that a 5 year old could put together.

Must try harder
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-05-2018, 14:20   #167
Captain Obvious

The same people on here defending Robinson would be having a field day if a Muslim grooming gang got off a conviction because of a mistrial. Court reporting restrictions exist for a reason. Robinson could have reported on the trial like anyone else but that wouldn't have gotten him in the news. He gambled that he'd be treated lightly and he lost.
(4) thanks from:
26-05-2018, 14:24   #168
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav3 View Post
If anybody would like to imitate their hero Tommy. There are plenty of child abuse cases in Ireland ongoing with reporting restrictions in place.

You just need to turn up outside the court, pretend your a journalist just like Tommy, and start live streaming and videoing people going into court.

Let us know how you got on, after you get out of prison.
Can i do this for all child abuse cases or do they have to be Muslim ones?
Thanks from:
26-05-2018, 14:35   #169
Grayson

Quote:
Originally Posted by malinheader View Post
point scoring, lying, stupid posts. Seems to me point scoring is more a trait of your own. Don't get upset if I don't like your post.
What is wrong with you? You're actually attacking me for a post where I pointed out that no-one else here think I support suicide bombers
(2) thanks from:
26-05-2018, 14:59   #170
Taytoland
Banned

Should not have filmed them if he was told not to do so especially on a suspended sentence. So his own fault in that regard. We do not need to see videos on these Pakistani Muslim gangs who rape children all over the country, we all know they exist.

I don't blame him for his views on Islamism, I hold similar views to him on it.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-05-2018, 15:07   #171

I know this is going to sound pedantic, and I know there's a rule against grammar Nazism, but can we PLEASE got one thing straight?

There are no such words as "Muslimism" or "Islamsism": Islam is the religion; a Muslim is the person who practices the religion.

Sorry to go back to basics, but if you want to try and give the impression that you know what you're talking about when it comes to religious ethnic groups and their influence on societal community relations, getting the basic words right is kind of a pre-requisite.

Getting them so fanatically wrong makes you look like a complete and utter ****wit no matter what point you make.

Last edited by Princess Consuela Bananahammock; 26-05-2018 at 15:10.
26-05-2018, 15:12   #172
super_furry

Historic cases where the victims were all adult at the time of the case.

This is live case where some of the victims are still underage.

How do you people still not get this? It’s to protect the victims and to ensure there’s no mistrial.

Last edited by dudara; 26-05-2018 at 15:16.
26-05-2018, 16:20   #173
Tipsy McSwagger

The ironic thing is there were people who wanted to report these scum Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs who targeted white underage girls, but were afraid to because of being labeled a racist. Tommy Robinson is reporting on it but gets labeled a racist, even though there's zero interest evidence to back this up.
(2) thanks from:
26-05-2018, 16:38   #174
Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsy McSwagger View Post
The ironic thing is there were people who wanted to report these scum Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs who targeted white underage girls, but were afraid to because of being labeled a racist. Tommy Robinson is reporting on it but gets labeled a racist, even though there's zero interest evidence to back this up.

That doesn't sound like irony.
Advertisement
26-05-2018, 16:49   #175
A Pint of Goo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsy McSwagger View Post
White girls have to sacrified on the altar of multiculturalism. How else can we have peaceful and tolerant societies like the UK and Sweden?
Thanks from:
26-05-2018, 16:53   #176
enricoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Consuela Bananahammock View Post
Can i do this for all child abuse cases or do they have to be Muslim ones?
If you can find any child abuse trials on here or the uk where there are 29 perpitrators on trial that aren't Muslim please let us know. Sod it, forget 29 try 9.
(2) thanks from:
26-05-2018, 17:07   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoh View Post
If you can find any child abuse trials on here or the uk where there are 29 perpitrators on trial that aren't Muslim please let us know. Sod it, forget 29 try 9.
There's a quota of abuse victims that has to be met now before it's distasteful enough to warrant protesting...?
26-05-2018, 17:10   #178
Odhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pint of Goo View Post
White girls have to sacrified on the altar of multiculturalism. How else can we have peaceful and tolerant societies like the UK and Sweden?
I thought this wasn't about race?
26-05-2018, 17:16   #179
Raging_Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Consuela Bananahammock View Post
There's a quota of abuse victims that has to be met now before it's distasteful enough to warrant protesting...?
Not victims, perpetrators. These are large paedophile rings by and large composed of people of Bangladeshi and Pakistani descent who are committing gang rapes of children and teenagers. And these rings have, over the last 30 years, been protected by the elected local authorities and police services.

If that isn't worth protesting, I don't know what is.

Last edited by Raging_Ninja; 26-05-2018 at 17:25.
(3) thanks from:
26-05-2018, 17:21   #180
A Pint of Goo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odhinn View Post
I thought this wasn't about race?
Of course not. It's just the state looking the other way while Pakistanis raped and abused white Englands girls for years.
Thread Closed