Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mavic Cosmic Elites

Options
  • 21-09-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have a new set with a serious vibration noise in the rear wheel (the front is fine). Anyone riding these? Would be keen to know if you've any issues with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Is the cassette on tight? As tight as possible pretty much. Have you checked that none of the spokes are loose?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Montroc

Not the cassette, no. I've narrowed it down to the spoke cross over points on the drive side. The touch off each other and rattle like crazy. Have you got Elites Lemag?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

I'm running elites for the last. No problems what so ever.
    I did read reports of twisting spokes on the first batch released some years ago

Advertisement