Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favourite piece of technology that you bought in the last 5 years?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones -> Shut people up
    Open Source Scan Converter -> Connect old games consoles to new TVs and make them look good, not a blurry mess

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I got one of those toaster grills. We used it almost daily. Cheese sandwiches, wraps with hummus, veggies and cheese and I love making breakfast wraps too. Yummers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 jimmyohallogan

vitamin d

Nothing really comes to mind but I guess it would be my gaming laptop around five years ago and my Oculus Rift S. But I don't even use them anymore.

Kindle is another thing I like but now rarely use. Waiting for the fourth Stormlight Archive book later this year and then I'll use it.

Realistically, it's my phone, and I guess for all of us regardless of which model we have, that's what we use the most and get most value out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭KungPao

Air fryer. Was skeptical before, was it one of those pieces of junk you’d see years ago on QVC promising to boil an egg, roast a chicken, wash a salad and all for the low, low price of £199.95 (plus £40 p&p) - and order now to receive a free WonderPeeler - it makes chopping carrots easy and fun!

It’s just a mini fan oven really, but great for quick meals, and easy to clean. Great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Instant Pot pressure cooker. A good tight stew in 45mins. Hard tay beat!

Advertisement