Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moments of perspective on life.

• 10-02-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have you ever had a moment where it just created a different perspective on life or just made you realize how fortunate you really are? Some might call them ‘heart tug’ moments.

A 19 year old boy, whom I know personally, passed his theory test today. This was his 7th attempt and I knew how hard he was practicing for it. The shear joy and delight was so surreal it was like he just graduated with honors or won something.

His pure joy for such a common and simple test (my opinion) made me just think how lucky and how I should be more grateful. Would love to experience and express his joy in my life.

I did get a good buzz from him passing so his success and delight was certainly infectious.

Anyone else have an similar experiences/moments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

When my friends mum who turned 50 was going on holiday for the first time ever and kept telling us stories after, saying ''Oh my god, the breakfast was free in the hotel I couldn't believe it""''

and she was absolutely ecstatic and over the moon, understandably, being her first holiday.

Just made me grateful that i'd been taken on holidays since the age of 2 for several weeks at a time by my fantastic grandparents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Too much facking perspective!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAruBWa7LGk

Advertisement