Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

God no. Kildare's worse than Kerry! (In for a penny in for a pound, might as well annoy everyone!!)

So you insult Kerry AND the county dearest to me in my heart. I was soooo wrong about you!

Guy Person wrote: »
    Ah sure I'm a bit of a messer, don't mind me. I have faith that Persepoly will see the funny side of it and the eternal optimist in me hopes she won't kick me in the bollix on this Wherers night out. I'll wear a cup just in case.

Like the guy from Cameo?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Currently deskside after my walk, feeling sleepy

I must not nap
    I must not nap
    I must not na.....
    I must not .........😴

Autosport wrote: »
    And would you be available to make hot chocolate too ;)

Auto my dear.....anything for y..........

Computer say No :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Currently deskside after my walk, feeling sleepy

I must not nap
    I must not nap
    I must not na.....
    I must not .........

Auto my dear.....anything for y..........

Computer say Yes of course :pac:

FYP

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Sardonicat wrote: »
    So you insult Kerry AND the county dearest to me in my heart. I was soooo wrong about you!
    I don't know what Cameo is and I'm seeing a whole new side to BuileBeag today.....

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Oh wow I've really burned my Bridges with you today Sardonicat. Good thing your not from cork, the worst place in Ireland!

I think Buile is going through a phenomenon known as 'extinction burst' . I'm going for a walk now. Be interesting to see the fall out when I get back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I kinda tuned out when people started mentioning udder action and firing pussys into my tent!
    Even I want to go camping now! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just woke up from my nap, bedside sleepy.

Oh wow I've really burned my Bridges with you today Sardonicat. Good thing your not from cork, the worst place in Ireland!

Excuse me !

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the couch with herself watching Unorthodox on netflix

Just been shopping in my local Aldi...and this so what confronts me.....I mean how could anyone not laugh?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just been shopping in my local Aldi...and this so what confronts me.....I mean how could anyone not laugh?!

Gotta keep a sense of humour, fair play to them cheering up other people..

Maybe their washing machine's broke...

Just woke up from my nap, bedside sleepy.

Excuse me !

tenor.gif

Jeez. No matter what I say I offend someone ;) Sure I innocently thought everyone in here would be from that sh!tehole Dublin! ;)

Back from my walk 20 mins. Oven's pre heating for dinner.

Still bedside I can't seem to get up

Jeez. No matter what I say I offend someone ;) Sure I innocently thought everyone in here would be from that sh!tehole Dublin! ;)

You're on thin ice Missy! Behave yourself now!

*Cross face*
    Back from my walk 20 mins. Oven's pre heating for dinner.

AHH brilliant what are we having 😛?

AHH brilliant what are we having 😛?

Same as yesterday: beef casserole, mash and garden peas. Shake yourself. If you want some you're washing up!

You're on thin ice Missy! Behave yourself now!

*Cross face*

Sorry Seph :(

*Hands head in shame*

• Advertisement

I don't think that was their plan... I think she's a BANANA short of a bunch ;)

Sorry Seph :(

*Hands head in shame*

Ok you're forgiven....now go make us all a cupan tae please :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Ruby Ring

I kinda tuned out when people started mentioning udder action and firing pussys into my tent!
    Even I want to go camping now! :D

A sweet poster on the Interview thread suggested I try this place this morning. What am I getting myself into?

Ok you're forgiven....now go make us all a cupan tae please :pac:

No bother! ... Now where's the Lyons...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I don't think that was their plan... I think she's a BANANA short of a bunch ;)
    Sounds like she belongs in this thread so!

What was she buying anyway? Filet Minion?

Ugh, that joke was Despicable. I've never actually seen any of the movies, Gru story.

Brilliant Guy! :D

No bother! ... Now where's the Lyons...

200.gif

Ruby Ring wrote: »
    A sweet poster on the Interview thread suggested I try this place this morning. What am I getting myself into?

Ah you'll be grand... we're like Bertie Bassett here.....
    "fckin all-sorts"
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Ruby Ring wrote: »

welcome along ruby :)

couchside waiting on dinner :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Laughing here at all the antics. Ye are a gas bunch. Just in from milking the cows ... ye could all come on a Trip to Tipp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement