Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dark leather couch

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

They are what they are. You might be able to throw a throw on them.
    The worst couches of all are those square contemporary yokes Dermot Bannon seems to go for.
    Very uncomfortable yokes.

I have two of those from Ikea at the moment and they are bloody awful. Was actually looking at the OPs couch and thinking 'god, that looks much better'. You can properly pan out on those ****ers. I need new couches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I have two of those from Ikea at the moment and they are bloody awful. Was actually looking at the OPs couch and thinking 'god, that looks much better'. You can properly pan out on those ****ers. I need new couches.

I have been reading this whole thread but instead of couch I’ve been reading crotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

fryup wrote: »
    i hate it when you can feel your sweat between the leather and your skin, yuuuuuuuuu

Then you have to peel your cheeks off the seat.and it makes a noise like pulling out a length of sellotape off the roll? Throws are your friends, especially if you're getting friendly on a pleather sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

If you have kids, they are relatively easy to clean during their invariably short lifespan.

The kids or the furniture? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I like them. They are so easy to keep clean. And if the leather is soft and the filling fairly squishy, they can be very comfortable.
    J Mysterio wrote: »

I’m trying to picture the kind ye are talking about. Sectional sofas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Then you have to peel your cheeks off the seat.and it makes a noise like pulling out a length of sellotape off the roll? Throws are your friends, especially if you're getting friendly on a pleather sofa.

Memory
    All alone in the moonlight
    I can smile happy your days (I can dream of the old days)
    Life was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Memory
    All alone in the moonlight
    I can smile happy your days (I can dream of the old days)
    Life was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again

On the down side, they make ****e claw sharpeners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

Before entering property market in 2005, with every rental accommodation with black leather sofa chair I would turn cushions over and notice dried semen stains from previous tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I’m trying to picture the kind ye are talking about. Sectional sofas?

They are like this, but in fabric:

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/klippan-compact-2-seat-sofa-kimstad-black-20376894/

Sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Before entering property market in 2005, with every rental accommodation with black leather sofa chair I would turn cushions over and notice dried semen stains from previous tenants.

Each to their own , I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement