Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I hope everyone’s doing okay

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Raichu wrote: »
    Jesus lads I make a thread about how you’re all feeling and I come back to a stupid argument. Could ye not piss off and just ask for access to ranting and raving instead like? Let go of the anger jaysus.

Mod

This ^^^^^

I hope that now that that rant is out of the way, everyone is feeling okay.

It is a testing time, lets not let things boil over here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I have not been off-island for two years; my immune system is down. I don't count the chopper excursion to hospital although that glimpse of the covid world was enough... deeply shocking. While I keep a mask by the door it is never needed, and supplies are left outside the big gate well away from the door.

Yesterday I said to someone on the phone that I would love a day out. " Oh no you wouldn't," she assured me.

And I realise how different it is out there now, and feel for you. It does impact life here as there are people I know and love caught up in it - and we have suffered losses to covid.

And there is that deep awareness that all is not right.

But there are not the day to day rules etc. In essence my daily life has hardly changed physically. .

And all we can all do is adapt until things change. Enjoy what we can; hope for the future. As so many here are doing. And that is the wise and mature way forwards. There is still love and laughter and beauty in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

There has been one giant upside.

I havent had to deal with members of the public for the last 9 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,800 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

There has been one giant upside.

I havent had to deal with members of the public for the last 9 months.

People... ughhhhhhhhhh

Advertisement