Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wow that looks beautiful!Like something from Star Wars lol.

I've only tried chips in it so far! It's replaced a similar Lidl one to yours which was great. I'll take a week to experiment with it and see how it performs. But I'm a committed Air Fryer freak since early last year.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I've only tried chips in it so far! It's replaced a similar Lidl one to yours which was great. I'll take a week to experiment with it and see how it performs. But I'm a committed Air Fryer freak since early last year.:)

I love the air fryer. The garlic breaded mushrooms at Dunnes in it is lovely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want one but counter space and scared of over consumption of nuggets and chips are concerns :o

I want one but counter space and scared of over consumption of nuggets and chips are concerns :o

Ah Grem a basic air fryer takes up very little counter space. I kept my previous one on the hob top all the time under the extractor fan. Job done. Your nuggets and chips will be healthier. All ya can eat!:D

I love the air fryer. The garlic breaded mushrooms at Dunnes in it is lovely.

I'm in the air fryer zone the last 18 months.I was a deep fat smelly fryer before that for feckin years! Even the Diggers onion rings out of one are great. But I defo need to experiment with certain foods and times with this robbie the robot version.:D

• Advertisement

I'm in the air fryer zone the last 18 months.I was a deep fat smelly fryer before that for feckin years! Even the Diggers onion rings out of one are great. But I defo need to experiment with certain foods and times with this robbie the robot version.:D

I hope you let us know the results of your experiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I hope you let us know the results of your experiments.

Not just let us know. SHARE the experiments with the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Your nuggets and chips will be healthier. All ya can eat!:D
    What a statement G! :D

God forbid some poor starving soul reads this thread tonight with all the food talk! I was in a food coma before I read the last page and now yas all have me hungry again for a ChineseStew!

Couchside toying with the idea of the next few episodes of Season 1 of The Haunting of Bly Manor.

God forbid some poor starving soul reads this thread tonight with all the food talk! I was in a food coma before I read the last page and now yas all have me hungry again for a ChineseStew!

Couchside toying with the idea of the next few episodes of Season 1 of The Haunting of Bly Manor.

I am watching and enjoying it, but the children are very creepy.

I am watching and enjoying it, but the children are very creepy.

Would tend to agree with ya there :D

• Advertisement

I watched that last week.

Not as good as Hill House one, but still a good spooky watch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My brain packed in a while ago so back to cdwm episodes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The only horror ye should be watching is the News :D

I’m a scaredy cat, don’t do horrors movies

I’m now full as a tick on the couch watching Father Brown :)

Father brown, jaysis there's a blast from the past, brilliant haha!.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I watched that last week.

Not as good as Hill House one, but still a good spooky watch.

I'm watching it under duress. Only watched 3 eps so far but I don't think it's anywhere near scary as hill house. And I'm afraid of everything!

The kids are creepy but more annoying than anything.

Oh that's simply splendid. It's just splendid isn't it? Simply splendid.

Father brown, jaysis there's a blast from the past, brilliant haha!.

New series is on Sunday evenings ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh that's simply splendid. It's just splendid isn't it? Simply splendid.

Great Elocution there, I could just hear your posh voice :D :pac: !

:D:D:D

Great Elocution there, I could just hear your posh voice !

I can just hear sarcasm here.

:pac:

Spiffing, rather..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I can just hear sarcasm here.

Put your hearing aid back Tedo you heard nothing of the sort :D :pac:

Oh my lord what in heavens are you conversing about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Really liked Hill House, so I'll have to give that a go at some point.

I watched Hill House.. I liked it. Didn’t bother me though. I think this is a bit creepier. Old English gaffs seem more likely for ghosts in my head :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Oh my lord what in heavens are you conversing about :D

200_s.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my favourite chair at home watching a documentary on the telly with my OH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, I better head to sleep, night folks x

I see theres some new posters in the thread, welcome along guys :)

Busy day tomorrow, making a apple crisp/apple crumble and then a hospital appointment. Hope all goes ok

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bedtime, after a night of avoiding bomb carrying UAV’s and watching man made brush fires. Never a dull moment.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Bedtime, after a night of avoiding bomb carrying UAV’s and watching man made brush fires. Never a dull moment.

Hmm not feeling so bad about fireworks and getting egged now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In bed watching Friends and listening to the cows across the road in the farm .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement