Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

cletus wrote: »
    If you opt to change to a Mexico account, you can get four simultaneous screens in 4k for about €9. If you opt for the boards family thing people are doing here, I'd imagine everybody is expected to use only 1 screen

If you change to the Mexico account does the content change?Will you still be able to get the "irish" content that you get at the moment?and do you need hola every time you sign in after signing up?
    Sorry if these questions were answered already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

If you change to the Mexico account does the content change?Will you still be able to get the "irish" content that you get at the moment?and do you need hola every time you sign in after signing up?
    Sorry if these questions were answered already.

You get whatever content is available for the country you are in, being signed up in Mexico makes no difference at all
    Hola is only for the sign up

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Can we use free Hola VPN mobile android app?
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    You get whatever content is available for the country you are in, being signed up in Mexico makes no difference at all

So i just did this and got the welcome email from netflix etc but when i turn off hola and try to sign in it won't let me.turn back on hola and it signs in.so i do need hola to be on when signing in everytime? ?

So i just did this and got the welcome email from netflix etc but when i turn off hola and try to sign in it won't let me.turn back on hola and it signs in.so i do need hola to be on when signing in everytime? ?

I’m signing in on various devices and not using hola at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭cletus

I used tunnelbear to sign up, but didn't sign in until I was 'back in Ireland'

Try signing out with hola turned on, then turn it off and sign back in

I’m signing in on various devices and not using hola at all

It looks like you sign in with hola then you can do what you like after that. But (in my case anyway) if i sign out at all i need hola to Sign back in.
    Can you sign out and back in without hola?

Ill try that thanks.i think if i never sign out ill be ok lol.

Nah its not working for me on two devices.some shows work some don't.they give me not available in your region etc.this is all without hola.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

I have 3 places left on my 4k Netflix account

PM me.

€27 each for 1 year. Payment by Revolut

• Advertisement

Nah its not working for me on two devices.some shows work some don't.they give me not available in your region etc.this is all without hola.

What region is showing up
    It should automatically locate you as being in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Did you use netflix with vpn on. The shows not working might be ones available in mexico and not in Ireland.

I was away recently and used netflix while away. Series 3 peaky blinders was available. I watch part of episode. Series 3 of Peaky Blinders still appears on my netflix in Ireland, but when I try to play it says this show is not available in my region. Which is correct. Only Series 1 and 2 in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

PM me.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

PM me.

PM sent. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Joslyn Prickly Game

PM me.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

I have 3 spots left on my account

€27 for the year via PayPal full 4K

Long time member on here not many posts but quality over quantity! Check my adverts for peace of mind.
    Would prefer a long time member of boards

Please pm

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭skilachi

Im interested plwase pm

givecredit wrote: »
    Did you use netflix with vpn on. The shows not working might be ones available in mexico and not in Ireland.

I was away recently and used netflix while away. Series 3 peaky blinders was available. I watch part of episode. Series 3 of Peaky Blinders still appears on my netflix in Ireland, but when I try to play it says this show is not available in my region. Which is correct. Only Series 1 and 2 in Ireland.

i think youve hit the nail on the head.i tried it on my phone and it worked then i tried the android box and it was all over the shop.mainly this show isnt available in your region etc.then i signed in on the xbox and it worked no problem.so its working but it just needs to reset itself to ireland viewing i presume.

@omegagene thanks for your help.i think it was confused at the start as to where i was if that makes sense.it was late and i was tired as well :)

thanks for the help.at least i have a free month to sort out any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Long time member on here not many posts but quality over quantity! Check my adverts for peace of mind.

Please pm

Thanks

I've sent you a PM about 2 of those, thanks.

I've sent you a PM about 2 of those, thanks.

Pm on way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭concubar

Please pm

Thanks

Yes count me in, pay tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

All done via Mexico, 7€ basically. Grand job.

Ok so that is boxed off guys

@concubar sorting out later 1 profile

@TerrorFirmer 2 profiles

• Registered Users Posts: 48 cardshark

Total Posts: 33 34

To give an average of 0.02 posts per day.
    Open to MexFlix offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Any new Netflix families?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Also looking for a Netflix family for a friend. I have already been sorted out here for myself already. A great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Same here looking to join a netflix family :-)

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭cletus

There's three of ye there now, sure ye only need one more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Kudos to davidom2513 for setting up a Netflix family. Kids and parents in this house have been entertained all evening and setup now for the year ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I'm going to set up an account over next couple of days, regular non-4K as I've no 4K tv.

Revolut if possible but bank transfer will do, PM if interested.

Advertisement