Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rahillion, Donabate - New build

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alexey

Nikki2510 wrote: »
    Hey

Bit of a random one.. we have a 3 bed in Crescent and the downstairs bathroom has space for washer / dryer - I've been promised that they can fit integrated machines here and doors over them - has anyone managed to do this? and if so was it just a standard sized integrated machines ?

thanks all :)

We have 3-bed on Rahillion Drive. and have WVG30461 installed. it is a bit out of dimensions on front as water in/out pipes on rear side hinder to fit washer right to wall. But I believe it depends house by house.

Happy17 wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone has an updated copy of the site plan for the estate?I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Thanks a million

Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but these links might help you with.
    If you navigate this link you can select any planning application you want:
    http://fingalcoco.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=3fa7d9df584c4d93aab202638db9dd1a&query=PlanningApplicationsWeb_4100_2%2CPLANNING_REFERENCE%2CF16A/0515

This link will bring you to Rahillion Drive houses:
    http://planning.fingalcoco.ie/swiftlg/apas/run/WPHAPPDETAIL.DisplayURL?theApnID=F18A/0116

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sorchakelly

Hi everyone,

Just wondering is anybody from the Crescent planning to move in this week? We are hoping to move in on Friday if we can get all the paperwork through on time. The ESB was installed today according to the builders, who have been brilliant in trying to get us in before their upcoming holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Hi everyone,

Just wondering is anybody from the Crescent planning to move in this week? We are hoping to move in on Friday if we can get all the paperwork through on time. The ESB was installed today according to the builders, who have been brilliant in trying to get us in before their upcoming holidays.

Great news for you Sorcha, I know a few of us are only snagging in the crescent this Thursday, Do you mind me asking how long ago you snagged?

Hi

We snagged about 3 weeks ago (Although the ESB wasn't connected back then). We are trying to complete everything this week and get in for the weekend if possible. It's a bit of a rush but fingers crossed.

Tracy

• Advertisement

good stuff Tracey, good luck with the move and fingers crossed you get in for weekend,

Hopefully we can get in before end of August,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 raja_s

Hi

We snagged about 3 weeks ago (Although the ESB wasn't connected back then). We are trying to complete everything this week and get in for the weekend if possible. It's a bit of a rush but fingers crossed.

Tracy

We did our snagging 3 weeks ago, I am going in for re-snagging tomorrow. I am waiting for the builder to give a building complete notification to the solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Pdbeighty1

We re-snagged today. Gordon indicated it would likely be next week before the paper work goes out but they are trying for.this week. Awaiting fingal co co sign off.

Builders holidays shouldnt stop the closing.. so shouldnt be too long before were in...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 emmack

Hi. Has anyone got notification on when they can move in? Gordon told us all documentation was sent to solicitors on Friday 20th. But now our solicitor is saying they have only received one of 3 required documents. Which is delaying is even further.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 singita

We are really counting on it being this week. Did your solicitor say when he/she thought it was more likely to be?

thanks!

• Advertisement

emmack wrote: »
    Hi. Has anyone got notification on when they can move in? Gordon told us all documentation was sent to solicitors on Friday 20th. But now our solicitor is saying they have only received one of 3 required documents. Which is delaying is even further.

At least your solicitor is returning your phone call!! I can't get in contact with mine.

singita wrote: »
    We are really counting on it being this week. Did your solicitor say when he/she thought it was more likely to be?

thanks!

Apparently the builders solicitors have promised the outstanding documents by Wednesday, so would be Thursday at earliest to close. But if documents aren't received at that time could push out to Friday or even next week

Pdbeighty1 wrote: »
    At least your solicitor is returning your phone call!! I can't get in contact with mine.

I know! Myself and my husband are pestering our solicitors, so frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 11 singita

Fingers crossed! We are completely packed up and ready to move...and have to be out of our place. So frustrating.

I am waiting for my solicitor to confirm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 letter6728

Hi- we are awaiting contract and detailed spec but could someone confirm if the oven is included in the kitchen? I know white goods aren't but wasn't sure if the oven falls within that. Thanks!

Hey no the oven isn't included, I believe the first 10 people or so that bought had a few appliances included.

letter6728 wrote: »
    Hi- we are awaiting contract and detailed spec but could someone confirm if the oven is included in the kitchen? I know white goods aren't but wasn't sure if the oven falls within that. Thanks!

Have you been giving timeframe on contract and detailed spec?

raja_s wrote: »
    I am waiting for my solicitor to confirm too.
    nothing yet for me. Solicitor Confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CiaraB85

Hi Guys!

We closed 2 weeks ago and now have our keys. The week we were closing there was a delay with paperwork from the council so maybe this is the same paperwork you guys are waiting for. It only took a couple of days for them to eventually send it through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 letter6728

emmack;107593568

Have you been giving timeframe on contract and detailed spec?
    Not yet. 
    That's reallt
    jester1980 wrote: »
    Hey no the oven isn't included, I believe the first 10 people or so that bought had a few appliances included.
    That's really helpful thank you. Looks from the four bedroom show house like there's space for a double oven and then the hob, is that what others have put in? We're too late to make changes to the kitchen so will just have to go with what's there.
    Thanks again!

emmack;107593568

That's really helpful thank you. Looks from the four bedroom show house like there's space for a double oven and then the hob, is that what others have put in? We're too late to make changes to the kitchen so will just have to go with what's there.
    Thanks again!

When is your house ready? We were able to make some late changes, we just went straight to kitchen place and begged ha, they let us change the color of the cabinets and also the color of the marble top. Added a few things in as well.

Kitchen appliances sorted seperately

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lyncher101

CiaraB85 wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

We closed 2 weeks ago and now have our keys. The week we were closing there was a delay with paperwork from the council so maybe this is the same paperwork you guys are waiting for. It only took a couple of days for them to eventually send it through.

Hi

Has anybody received any information about contracts being issued for the Northern side of Rahillion Drive - the latest houses to be given approval by FCC.

Thanks

Hi,

Does any one know (or maybe has already done) whether our stairs structure allows to build under stairs storage like pull/push drawers?

Regards,

Anyone from Crescent have got all the closing documents?

raja_s wrote: »
    Anyone from Crescent have got all the closing documents?

Nope still not heard anything. Getting very annoyed as we need out of current house by 1 August. Going to phone my solicitor tomorrow and find out what delay is.

emmack wrote: »
    Nope still not heard anything. Getting very annoyed as we need out of current house by 1 August. Going to phone my solicitor tomorrow and find out what delay is.

Were the same. We have to be out pronto.. im still holding out hope that itll be done friday or very early next week

Pdbeighty1 wrote: »
    Were the same. We have to be out pronto.. im still holding out hope that itll be done friday or very early next week

Just spoke to our solicitors. They haven't heard anything from the builders solicitors in regards to closing documents.

Does anyone have contact informaion for Ballisk?? Hope the builders holiday is not affecting our closing?

• Advertisement

No movement for us on the Crescent today as our solicitor is not back in the office until next week. Wondering if anybody else had any luck getting their keys?

Advertisement