Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergrass Olympia/Belfast Ulster Hall 14/2 17/2

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Yeah think it was during "Low C" or maybe "Fin" that I could hear a sh*t load of people talking. Full blown conversations. I know it happens at every gig but it still astounds me....head back to the bar there lads if ye wanna have a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Yeah think it was during "Low C" or maybe "Fin" that I could hear a sh*t load of people talking. Full blown conversations. I know it happens at every gig but it still astounds me....head back to the bar there lads if ye wanna have a chat.

Was this Saturday night?

The Nal wrote: »
    Was this Saturday night?

Friday night. Standing area , back right hand side over by the door. Some amount of talking going on. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Friday night. Standing area , back right hand side over by the door. Some amount of talking going on. :mad:

Yeah its infuriating alright. I made sure we got to the front right, beyond the ceiling for exactly that reason. Last gig I was at in the spot you were at - Greta Van Fleet - there were two lads beside me who talked for the entire show. Literally, the entire 90 minute show. Non stop. Shouting in each others ear. About work mainly. The sound is fairly pants back there too.

The Nal wrote: »
    Yeah its infuriating alright. I made sure we got to the front right, beyond the ceiling for exactly that reason. Last gig I was at in the spot you were at - Greta Van Fleet - there were two lads beside me who talked for the entire show. Literally, the entire 90 minute show. Non stop. Shouting in each others ear. About work mainly. The sound is fairly pants back there too.

Will remember that for the next time! We were in a bit from the right, kinda central but could hear all the chatter once they played a few quiet-ish songs. Crazy carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Penfailed

A year to the day since my last gig... :(

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement