Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO SPAM / LINK / BUSINESS PLUGGING - READ BEFORE POSTING OR THERE WILL BE SLAPS!

• 03-11-2009 12:25pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, so this forum is all about Internet Marketing and SEO. Its a great place to discuss your findings, tips and get general help from the good folk who know about the topic. It can also be useful for suggestions on what businesses to contact in the trade but please use this thread as your point of call when refering any business. If the business is not listed in the thread, contact myself and I will consider adding it (if your sending me a PM with a link and a contributor to this forum, I wont add the link).

Anybody who plugs their (or anybody elses) businesses website will be banned from here and possibly Boards.ie for spamming/shilling. This forum is NOT a place to tout for business. This is your only warning.

If you would like to advertise your fantastic SEO business which achieves the worlds greatest results or whatever, please contact sales@boards.ie and the fantastic Boards.ie Sales Team will be delighted to discuss this great opportunity with you further.

Thanking you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement