Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

In Ear wireless headphone reccomendations for working out

• 03-01-2021 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I stupidly washed my Bose Soundsports in the washing machine and they're shot, so i'm looking for some replacements.

I heard good things about the Jabra Elite 85t, but i've no idea what Jabra are like as a brand. I've also seen the Sony WF-1000XM3 are fantastic but not suited for the gym.

Any recommendations on a good set of earphones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I spent a bit of time last year assessing a few different wireless ear buds. My priorities were:
    1. Secure fit
    2. Can use L/R earbud independently
    3. Good sound

The Jabra elite series seemed to tick these boxes but I went for Jaybird Vistas in the end based on their secure in ear fit. I’ve had them a year now and I’m still impressed with how securely they fit in your ear when running/hit sessions etc. So if it’s a very secure fit they you are after, I’d recommend the Jaybird Vistas. Great sound too (although online reviews seem to give the jabra elites a slightly higher rating on sound in comparison)

Advertisement