Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-12-2018, 15:30   #31
Sparko

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc123123 View Post
The trailer shows that Shuri died in the snap too.
I missed that the first time, only saw Scott and Peter Parker and didn't notice it was Shuri there before it changed.
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 15:35   #32
FunLover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Connor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeroo View Post
He seemed to be stuck in the after credits scene but it doesn't really matter he was always going to be in this so an explanation will likely be given either through exposition or showing us what happened.
It looks like some time passes between the Snap and Ant-Man coming back.

1. Steve is clean shaven - a small thing but I doubt shaving was on his immediate priority list after the snap.
2. We see a pic of Scott when they are talking about people lost - if that isn't a misdirection itself they won't have called him gone immediately. So there has to be some time where they are trying to find him.

Given Scott gets trapped at the exact moment of the snap, there are a few events that seem they need to take place before he gets to the Avengers HQ.
Also Clint has come out of retirement and become Ronin.
07-12-2018, 15:41   #33
EagererBeaver

Why did Black Widow transform into Emily Blunt?
07-12-2018, 15:58   #34
Mitch Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
I missed that the first time, only saw Scott and Peter Parker and didn't notice it was Shuri there before it changed.
So as far as they knew Scott was on earth during the snap - but what about Peter? Do they know Peter was with Tony?

If they did, any they have him marked as gone does that mean it is after Tony has come back? Tony and Nebula would be the only ones that know Peter got snapped.

Are they saying Peter is gone cause they can't find him, or cause they know he got snapped...
07-12-2018, 16:06   #35
Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Connor View Post
So as far as they knew Scott was on earth during the snap - but what about Peter? Do they know Peter was with Tony?

If they did, any they have him marked as gone does that mean it is after Tony has come back? Tony and Nebula would be the only ones that know Peter got snapped.

Are they saying Peter is gone cause they can't find him, or cause they know he got snapped...
They know Tony went into space as he told Pepper before they lost communication when on Ebony Maw's ship, but Tony didn't know Peter was on board too, so chances are the remaining Avengers didn't know Peter was with Tony and therefore think he died in the snap on Earth (as opposed to on Titan).

There'd be almost no way of knowing who did or didn't die in the Snap other than who is still missing after a few days. They might believe there's a chance Tony might still be alive if Pepper survived the Snap and told them Tony was on the spaceship, but everyone else is probably just presumed to have been snapped.
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 16:08   #36
Tefral

My money is on Pepper showing up in this: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_...PXCbjG4RjQyO50
07-12-2018, 17:09   #37
Sonics2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefral View Post
My money is on Pepper showing up in this: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_...PXCbjG4RjQyO50
My honest hope is that Pepper is written out of the movie all together.
07-12-2018, 17:33   #38
Arcsurvivor

Cap without his beard and the dust reforming in the title end was a nice touch.

Last edited by Arcsurvivor; 07-12-2018 at 17:36.
07-12-2018, 22:50   #39
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoinMcLovin View Post

Releases on April 26th 2019

Has the release been brought forward?
Advertisement
07-12-2018, 23:40   #40
EoinMcLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Has the release been brought forward?
Just in the US , it was always coming out here on April 26th
08-12-2018, 09:01   #41
fitz

HMod: Skylarkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelburp View Post
Trailer 1 is always the flavour, it's trailer 2 where you get the sauce. Which, depending on the studio, could mean a LOT of sauce (read, plot and spoilers).
Wouldn't it be great if this was only trailer they released? It's not like they really need to market this movie, everyone's going to go see it.
Thanks from:
08-12-2018, 10:57   #42
Frank O. Pinion

The title of the film is "Avengers: Endgame", not "Avengers: End Game", as in this thread's title. "Endgame" is one word. Not a huge fan of these superhero films, but I did manage to catch that pretty huge blunder.
08-12-2018, 11:05   #43
EagererBeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank O. Pinion View Post
The title of the film is "Avengers: Endgame", not "Avengers: End Game", as in this thread's title. "Endgame" is one word. Not a huge fan of these superhero films, but I did manage to catch that pretty huge blunder.
Thanks for that life altering insight, Frank.
08-12-2018, 11:21   #44
Frank O. Pinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagererBeaver View Post
Thanks for that life altering insight, Frank.
Which is definitely what I was going for, "life altering insight". Yup. I don't believe one post in this thread will contain "life altering insight", but we'll see.
Thanks from:
08-12-2018, 11:25   #45
EoinMcLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank O. Pinion View Post
Updated the thread title. Didn’t even notice that I had spelled it wrong.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion