Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-11-2019, 12:01   #3286
Kat1170

Hi Pat, pm'd you an alternative for the Viking.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
27-11-2019, 10:05   #3287
Trizo

Received first thing this morning Pat , top class as usual , Cheers !
Thanks from:
27-11-2019, 11:56   #3288
EarlyStorms

I've been crazy busy but just reporting that I received my latest package last week and as usual everything was brilliant. I'm set up for the winter months now, thanks Pat!
Thanks from:
27-11-2019, 15:32   #3289
baby and crumble

Yep, perfect as always. That Maison Margiella Coffee Break is delightful!
Thanks from:
27-11-2019, 15:36   #3290
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyStorms View Post
I've been crazy busy but just reporting that I received my latest package last week and as usual everything was brilliant. I'm set up for the winter months now, thanks Pat!
Cheers dude!

...........................................................................................

Will post an updated list of what's left tomorrow I'd say. If anyone is looking for anything else before Christmas, get yizzer requests in soon! Pretty much full up for boxes going out next week and the following week. Last deliveries week of 16th December but if you're stuck let me know!

Already have a selection of heavy hitters lined up for the New Year, and the Revolut card is preparing to take a battering on Black Friday. Expect to see listings of brand new releases from Parfums de Marly and Acqua di Parma, as well as unlisted stuff from Amouage and Penhaglion's, plus first time for some Bond No 9.......and even some Irish fragrances begorrah! Plus a red hot cult favourite handmade using quasi illegal ingredients by a man who looks like Borat!

Thinking of shaking up the format a bit too and going with a two monthly (or even monthly) smaller list of new stuff.
Advertisement
27-11-2019, 16:52   #3291
AmberGold

Any Ladies Aventus Pat?
27-11-2019, 17:31   #3292
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberGold View Post
Any Ladies Aventus Pat?
No current plans. Considering getting Creed Spring Flower in alright, probably after New Year though.
Thanks from:
27-11-2019, 20:03   #3293
Caroleia

Pat, Ecstacy, Antaeus and Coffee Break arrived safely today. All are perfect Thanks
Thanks from:
27-11-2019, 22:29   #3294
Naos

Hello Pat,

Can you put me down for:

Parfums de marly - Godolphin - 25ml

Thierry Mugler - Pure Malt - 30ml
Aventus - 50ml

Thanks!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-11-2019, 09:45   #3295
adox

Hi Pat,

New customer here. Can you put me down for Aventus - 50ml please?

Im just going to see what else you post up today and maybe make additions.
Thanks from:
28-11-2019, 09:55   #3296
jim o doom

Pat, any Viking left?
28-11-2019, 11:14   #3297
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by adox View Post
Hi Pat,

New customer here. Can you put me down for Aventus - 50ml please?

Im just going to see what else you post up today and maybe make additions.
Sure. Update with what's left coming later (hopefully).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim o doom View Post
Pat, any Viking left?
All gone I'm afraid.......however, believe it or not you're the second person to ask for one this morning so maybe there's some more interest? If so, I'll get another 250ml in - but let me know quick! Packages from France are very slow at the moment so it's pretty tight to get it in, split, and shipped out in time for Christmas. It'd be €90 for 50ml (RRP for a retail 50ml bottle is €220).

Creed Viking - 50ml €90.

I'm actually wearing Viking today - bloody hell it's good! Rate it higher than Aventus personally, especially in colder weather.
Thanks from:
28-11-2019, 11:38   #3298
jim o doom

Hey Pat, I'm definitely interested in a 50ml of viking, but there's no crazy rush on it, it's for myself - but whenever you get it in I am up for it before xmas, after xmas.. it's all good.

Same for wood and spice (at some stage next year hopefully!).

Cheers!
Thanks from:
28-11-2019, 14:40   #3299
Padraig Mor

Updated 28/11/19 :

Notes
I've a lot of stuff going out over the next couple of weeks (Christmas rush!) so some new requests may not ship until the week of 16th December. If you're stuck though, just let me know.

Bottle sizes
Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml.
Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

Shipping
Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Further details are in the OP of this thread. Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 28/11/2019:

Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml (due week of 9th Dec)
Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Oud eau de parfum: Creamy, smooth oud and cedar. €22.50 for 10ml, €40.50 for 20ml, or €50.50 for 25ml. Only 25ml left.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 extrait de parfum: one off opportunity to grab this cult sweetie. NB this is the extrait, not weaker EdP. €41 for 10ml (glass). One only.
Montale - Spicy Aoud: Dark oud with soft saffron and orange. Unisex leaning feminine. €10 for 10ml, €20 for 20ml, or €28 for 30ml.[/b] 40ml available. Prices reduced.
MDCI Parfums - Fetes Persanes: Rare opportunity to pick this up, €25 for 10ml, one only.
Bvlgari - Man: Black Orient: An intense oriental, featuring leather, oud and rum. Well worth a try. €12.50/10ml, €23.50/20ml, or €33.50/30ml. 30ml available.
Miller Harris - Etui Noir: Surprisingly light leather / smoke / incense. Unisex. €11.50/10ml, €21.50/20ml, or €30.50/30ml. 30ml available.
Parfums de Marly - Godolphin: PdM's version of Tuscan Leather - and it's a good 'un. Last 10ml left @ €19.
Thierry Mugler - Pure Malt: whiskey notes but not overly boozy. €11 for 10ml, or €20.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED

Viking *open split*
Already have a couple of bottles of this gone, hoping to do another 250ml. More mature than its famous sibling Aventus, this is a warming mix of woods and spices. Effortlessly wearable in all situations (office included), this is preferred by some (myself included) over its big brother. RRP €220 / 50ml.
€90 for 50ml. Three slots available.

................................................................................................................

TOM FORD

Soleil Neige *open split*
Brand new from Tom Ford. "Soleil Neige is the bright side of Soleil, a polar expression to Soleil Blanc’s solar floral. Radiant with winter light, the scent mimics the shimmer of sun on snow." With notes of bergamot, carrot seed and jasmine, the new Private Blend Soleil Neige Eau de Parfum is a citral-floral-musk scent. RRP €188.
Note 1: this is listed as unisex but I suspect leans feminine.
Note 2: move quick! To get this price, I have to order the decanter by tomorrow Friday 29th!

€47 for 20ml (plastic), €58 for 25ml or €107 for 50ml.
................................................................................................................

LUBIN

Akkad *in hand*
Amber, olibanum, elemi, styrax, labdanum, clary sage – this sounds like it’d be right at home in the lineup of Amouage or Xerjoff. And those are good reference points – Akkad is an eastern style warm spicy amber. Very high quality and a safe unisex. I gave this an all day run recently and it really is very good - couldn't stop smelling my wrist! Very high Fragrantica rating at 4.42 / 5. Some reviews:

"Amazing amber! Most incredible dry down of a fragrance ever! Deliciously addictive sticky resinous amber accord with a powdery vanilla. It has an airy aromatic opening with the mandarin, bergamot, cardamom and clary sage."

"The best amber scent I have ever smelled. Cuts thru the cold air like a knife. When I wear this I know that no one smells better."

"Sensual, perfectly unisex with moderate sillage and projection, the fragrance slowly and very surreptitiously evolves on your skin. A true triumph of modern perfumery."

"Smokey,spicey with some sweetness. This smells exactly how it should. Deep,rich and warm. The complexity outshines any of the CDG Incense Series scents IMO. Majority of the notes are detected and this is easier to wear. Much more of a cold weather scent that is versatile enough for women and men, day or night. Performance is excellent."

€20 for 10ml, €37.50 for 20ml, €55 for 30ml or €84 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in attractive original 100ml bottle and box.

NASOMATTO

Pardon *in hand*
I’ve been asked to feature Nasomatto plenty of times.....so here you are! Pardon is perhaps their best, with dark chocolate leading the charge, supported by oud, sandalwood, sweet tonka and spices. Another extrait so super performance. Nasomatto only sell in 30ml bottles (but still at a high price!) so I’m splitting this a bit differently to usual. I’ve stuck 1ml volumes into sample tubes (plain label) for the bargain price of €5.50 – these are only available as an add on to another order. RRP €124 / 30ml
€5.50 for 1ml Add on to other order only - plastic sample bottle and plain label. Three left.

MANCERA

Royal Vanilla *in hand*
Opens with soft, warm vanilla before toughening up with patchouli and amber. Being a Mancera, performance is guaranteed. A cosy winter scent.
€13 for 10ml, €24 for 20ml, €34 for 30ml, or €48 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 120ml bottle and box.

Cedrat Boise *in hand*
Mancera's Aventus alternative. Obvious comparisons with the Creed here, but this is a bit thicker and jammier. Cheaper too!
€12.50 for 10ml, €23 for 20ml, €32.50 for 30ml, or or €49 for 60ml. 60ml portion comes in original 120ml bottle and box.

ROJA PARFUMS

Enigma Parfum Cologne *in hand*
Shrouded in a swirl of Cognac and Tobacco, a suave figure sits cool and composed at the bar of a private members’ club - where the scent of Woods and Leather pervade. Dressed in a way that defies the club rules, this alluring presence is definitely unexpected. Why is he here? How did he get in? You cannot take your eye off this mysterious man. Warm touches of spice blend with soft Vanilla and Benzoin, which create a sense of ambiguity - nothing is quite what it seems.”. Roja have released several of their most popular scents in a new 'parfum cologne' concentration - these appear to be replacing the current eaux de parfums so presumably are around that strength. Reports on Enigma PC suggest it's a slightly fresher take than the original, and longevity is good. What's for sure though is that it is a LOT cheaper than the shockingly expensive extrait.
€33 for 7.5ml official glass travel atomiser (boxed). One only! RRP €46+.

BERDOUES

Arz E-Rab *in hand*
A bit of belter from under the radar brand Berdoues. Notes for this list cedar, ginger and iris. I get the first two but not the iris - seems to be a good dash of lemon and pepper in there too. Pushing more towards Spring material here, but for the price this is really very good and a pretty safe wear.
€12 for 10ml, €22 for 20ml, €31.50 for 30ml, or €42.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle and box.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Soleil neige.jpg (134.6 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg Royal Vanilla Cedrat Boise.jpg (54.6 KB, 761 views)

Last edited by Padraig Mor; 28-11-2019 at 15:40.
Thanks from:
28-11-2019, 15:22   #3300
adox

PM sent Pat.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size