Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-09-2019, 11:40   #3166
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath54 View Post
Hi Padraig, I will take 50ml of creed aventus from you, please send me on payment details as i haven't ordered before.
Please keep me in mind if you can get any of the creed women's fragrances. I've sampled love in white and it was gorgeous but would be interested in any of them if you could get some.
Will do. I actually listed Love in White a while back but it didn't get enough interest to proceed.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
18-09-2019, 14:18   #3167
SteM

Can I get 20ml of L'envol de Cartier (you must be looking at my browser history!) and 10ml of Perfume Calligraphy: Saffron please?
Thanks from:
18-09-2019, 18:07   #3168
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteM View Post
Can I get 20ml of L'envol de Cartier (you must be looking at my browser history!) and 10ml of Perfume Calligraphy: Saffron please?
Sure can. Down to the last 10ml of L'Envol de Cartier now.

BTW note folks that I went to order 10ml plastic bottles from my usual supplier - only to find she's retired from selling them! I've a handful left and there may be a gap until I get more in. I've now ordered from China via the fastest shipping route (and will no doubt get hammered with import tax too!) and hope to have them within two weeks.
Thanks from:
18-09-2019, 23:18   #3169
Padraig Mor

At long bloody last!

I've been trying to get this one in for months. I've been let down on it so much it nearly broke me......but it's here! In hand and ready to split! Yes, it's circling right back to where the splits began with Tom Ford's iconic Tuscan Leather.......well its big brother just landed!

TOM FORD

Tuscan Leather Intense *in hand*

"Dark. Visceral. Intense.

Tuscan Leather Intense amplifies the intoxicating primality of Tuscan Leather with raw animal attraction and sexual intensity. Juxtaposed with fresh davana, new atmospheric woods deepen leather's distinct richness
" - Tom Ford. To my knowledge, this is not available in Ireland yet but I would expect an RRP of €245 for 50ml based on the other Intense flankers (and even that is well cheaper than the US).

€32.50 for 10ml, €62 for 20ml, €91.50 for 30ml, or €150 for 50ml. I've only got 80ml available so speak up if you want some - after all the hassle I don't think I'll have this in again for a while!
18-09-2019, 23:20   #3170
Dtp1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraig Mor View Post
At long bloody last!

I've been trying to get this one in for months. I've been let down on it so much it nearly broke me......but it's here! In hand and ready to split! Yes, it's circling right back to where the splits began with Tom Ford's iconic Tuscan Leather.......well its big brother just landed!

TOM FORD

Tuscan Leather Intense *in hand*

"Dark. Visceral. Intense.

Tuscan Leather Intense amplifies the intoxicating primality of Tuscan Leather with raw animal attraction and sexual intensity. Juxtaposed with fresh davana, new atmospheric woods deepen leather's distinct richness
" - Tom Ford. To my knowledge, this is not available in Ireland yet but I would expect an RRP of €245 for 50ml based on the other Intense flankers (and even that is well cheaper than the US).

€32.50 for 10ml, €62 for 20ml, €91.50 for 30ml, or €150 for 50ml. I've only got 80ml available so speak up if you want some - after all the hassle I don't think I'll have this in again for a while!
I’ll take 30ml please
Thanks from:
Advertisement
19-09-2019, 09:13   #3171
Slattsy

I'll take 10 ml. Glass bottle?
Thanks from:
19-09-2019, 11:21   #3172
Luckycharms_74

Another package received today . Thanks a lot.
I had a quick sniff of "OUD" and will look forward to wearing it on the skin .

Damn , I'm tempted by the TF intense
Thanks from:
19-09-2019, 12:13   #3173
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckycharms_74 View Post
Another package received today . Thanks a lot.
I had a quick sniff of "OUD" and will look forward to wearing it on the skin .

Damn , I'm tempted by the TF intense
Yeah, the MFK Oud is lovely alright - very creamy or something. I actually forgot to include it in the Autumn listings here on Boards until yesterday so have a good bit left.

Tuscan Intense: get yizzer skates on I'd say.....20ml left!
Thanks from:
19-09-2019, 14:02   #3174
Luckycharms_74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraig Mor View Post
Yeah, the MFK Oud is lovely alright - very creamy or something. I actually forgot to include it in the Autumn listings here on Boards until yesterday so have a good bit left.

Tuscan Intense: get yizzer skates on I'd say.....20ml left!
Can you put me down for the 20ml in glass cube if you could . And I will make up others for the order
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-09-2019, 00:37   #3175
Padraig Mor

Have had a few enquiries re ladies' fragrances recently so time for a quick split for the girls! Brand new from Tom Ford: Metallique.

TOM FORD

Metallique *open split*

"Forged with elegant brilliance, TOM FORD Métallique mesmerises its admirers with a pulsating flash of modern, resolute femininity – willful, luminous and in full bloom.

A high-shine armour of addictive aldehydes envelop its reverberating core of sensuous white flowers, like a metal Venus in fleurs.

Like an armoured embroidered dress, the metallic sheath of lighter-than-air aldehydes opens the scent like a second skin, the collision of crisp vert de bergamot and pink peppercorn further steeling the insatiability of the first impression.

Beneath its cool veneer, Métallique’s floral heart is amplified by juxtaposing delicate white blossoms of aubepine and muguet with the narcotic-like nectar of heliotrope.

An aura of ambrette seed imparts warmth with woody inflections of peru balsam. The soft scent of vanilla and creamy sandalwood layer an addictive, contrasting finish that further drives the metallic suiting of the open.

The Tom Ford Métallique bottle reflects metallic beauty. Packaged in a smooth, silver-tone bottle with a gold-tone metallic label with matching cap.
"

Jaysis, sounds like mighty stuff altogether!

€18.50 for 10ml, €35.50 for 20ml, €52.50 for 30ml, or €77.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle and box. RRP is €116 for 50ml.

NB: need to be quick on this one! If there is enough interest for the split to proceed, I'd be picking it up abroad at the end of next week, and would need to have it ordered a couple of days beforehand, so you'd be looking at paying by Tues / Wed. Of course if you then want to hold delivery while waiting for other stuff to come along that's no problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Metallique.jpg (204.2 KB, 267 views)
20-09-2019, 08:15   #3176
Mc Love

Not getting great reviews that Pat...I know they should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Thanks from:
20-09-2019, 08:28   #3177
Padraig Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Love View Post
Not getting great reviews that Pat...I know they should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Would be taking that pinch of salt alright - in my experience new releases from big houses such as Creed and Tom Ford tend to get slated straight after release by those who dislike the house for whatever reason - in fact, looking at the main site, Fragrantica, there's often tons of bad reviews before they're even released! Now, I haven't smelt it myself - perhaps it's not fantastic, I dunno, but I doubt it's bad. Should be easy enough to track down for a sniff anyway.
Thanks from:
20-09-2019, 10:19   #3178
hitemfrank

I wonder if it'll be at either airport I'll be in on Monday.

If so I'll have to get the missus to have a sniff to see what she thinks of it.
Thanks from:
20-09-2019, 11:32   #3179
Padraig Mor

50ml portion of Metallique now spoken for so getting closer to happening.
20-09-2019, 13:56   #3180
Cath54

Pat, can you add another 50ml creed aventus to my order if you have any left, and i will organise payment today if you do.
Also, will you hold the order for me for moment in case you get any of the creed women's fragrance in. Many thanks.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion