Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
04-12-2019, 00:11   #3316
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Apparently this is the list of top 10 expected male fragrance sales in the UK OCt - Dec:

1. Dior Sauvage £34.5m, 554,400 bottles
2. Paco Rabanne 1 Million £12.5m, 261,400 bottles
3. Chanel Bleu de Chanel £11.6m, 180,300 bottles
4. Creed Aventus £10.25m, 48,400 bottles
5. Hugo Boss Hugo Boss £8.25m, 190,200 bottles
6. Paco Rabanne Invictus £5.42m, 108,700 bottles
7. Diesel Only The Brave £5.3m, 145,100 bottles
8. JPG Le Male £5.16m, 112,400 bottles
9. Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Homme £4.38m, 113,600 bottles
10. Dolce & Gabbana K £4.2m, 76,000 bottles

What's that at number 4? Nearly 50,000 bottles of Aventus in three months - bloody hell!
Padraig Mor is offline  
Advertisement
04-12-2019, 08:00   #3317
Martin maloney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Hi Pat,
The enigma, bvlgari and jo malone arrived yesterday, excellently packaged as always. Thanks. Wearing Enigma today, christ tis powerful stuff! Im walking around like Ron Burgundy in work today. #sexpanther. The wife loves the jo malone also and sends her thanks.
Will be in touch regarding the oud wood and the noir anthracite again in the next few weeks.
Many thanks again!
Martin maloney is offline  
Thanks from:
04-12-2019, 08:08   #3318
Soulsun
Registered User
 
Soulsun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 451
Pat, would you have enigma and jo malone available?

Will be down south for collection over xmas
Soulsun is offline  
Thanks from:
04-12-2019, 09:29   #3319
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsun View Post
Pat, would you have enigma and jo malone available?

Will be down south for collection over xmas
Jo Malone all out I'm afraid. Enigma: all I have currently is an official 7.5ml glass atomiser, boxed @ €33. RRP ~€46.
Padraig Mor is offline  
Thanks from:
04-12-2019, 13:00   #3320
Testament1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraig Mor View Post
Apparently this is the list of top 10 expected male fragrance sales in the UK OCt - Dec:

1. Dior Sauvage £34.5m, 554,400 bottles
2. Paco Rabanne 1 Million £12.5m, 261,400 bottles
3. Chanel Bleu de Chanel £11.6m, 180,300 bottles
4. Creed Aventus £10.25m, 48,400 bottles
5. Hugo Boss Hugo Boss £8.25m, 190,200 bottles
6. Paco Rabanne Invictus £5.42m, 108,700 bottles
7. Diesel Only The Brave £5.3m, 145,100 bottles
8. JPG Le Male £5.16m, 112,400 bottles
9. Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Homme £4.38m, 113,600 bottles
10. Dolce & Gabbana K £4.2m, 76,000 bottles

What's that at number 4? Nearly 50,000 bottles of Aventus in three months - bloody hell!
I'd say you must account for a sizeable portion of Aventus sales by this stage!

Is that Diesel one the bottle in the shape of a fist? Have a couple of them that I've been gifted the last couple years, nice scent but doesn't last píssing time!
Testament1 is offline  
Advertisement
04-12-2019, 13:38   #3321
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testament1 View Post
I'd say you must account for a sizeable portion of Aventus sales by this stage!
If my stuff was included the total value would be well down!

Having said that I was told by a source how much Aventus BT sell. Won't mention it here as it may be confidential data but I was well surprised it was so many bottles.

Quote:
Is that Diesel one the bottle in the shape of a fist? Have a couple of them that I've been gifted the last couple years, nice scent but doesn't last píssing time!
Think that's the one.
Padraig Mor is offline  
05-12-2019, 10:24   #3322
jim o doom
Registered User
 
jim o doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,322
Hey Pat, any plans to get BR 540 in?
jim o doom is offline  
05-12-2019, 10:32   #3323
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim o doom View Post
Hey Pat, any plans to get BR 540 in?
I've actually got 10ml of the potent extrait version available (at a saucy price of €41 for 10ml, but that's actually good value TBH given it's €300 for 70ml!). I'll likely be getting the more common EdP back in at some stage I would say.
Padraig Mor is offline  
05-12-2019, 12:20   #3324
jim o doom
Registered User
 
jim o doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,322

Pat, I'd actually like to add that 10ml to my Viking order if that's possible?

The extrait version.. super fancy!

If you told me when I was 20 that I'd be spending my money on fancy scents and whiskeys.. I'd literally have laughed in your face. Getting older is weird.
jim o doom is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-12-2019, 15:14   #3325
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim o doom View Post
Pat, I'd actually like to add that 10ml to my Viking order if that's possible?

Quote:
If you told me when I was 20 that I'd be spending my money on fancy scents and whiskeys.. I'd literally have laughed in your face. Getting older is weird.
Join the club! Always been into the scents to a certain extent alright, but gone mad on the whiskey recently too. Just got a couple of Laphroaig 10 (my fave) delivered - I like my whiskey as smoky as my fragrances!
Padraig Mor is offline  
(2) thanks from:
05-12-2019, 17:23   #3326
Tilikum17
Registered User
 
Tilikum17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 673
Package just arrived.

Thanks again, Pat
Tilikum17 is offline  
Thanks from:
05-12-2019, 17:37   #3327
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilikum17 View Post
Package just arrived.

Thanks again, Pat
Cheers, some nice big boxes of stuff being delivered today! (I hope anyway).

..........................................................................

Putting the finishing touches to stuff for new year at the moment. Will be doing the first in a series of 'greatest hits' 10ml packs - it'll have some of my personal favourites that quickly passed through here and people may well have missed - some real belters in there.


An Post ****ing up Viking and Aventus deliveries: the Aventus arrived today (sure, no problem you guys holding onto it for a week!). Whether it's in one piece or not I'll find out when I get home! If it is, it means I have an extra flacon of Aventus - it'll be the last one before Christmas barring a massive rush of requests (besides this flacon, I currently only have one 50ml bottle available). First Viking flacon: nah, no sign - two weeks it's been missing now, safe to say it's gone...... I got on to the supplier yesterday and they thought I was on about the second Viking flacon - fecking Frenchies! Once I confirm re Aventus arriving intact I'll be on to them again and will update Viking buyers.



Just realised today that I've been spelling and pronouncing the brand Penhaligon's wrong the whole time - I thought it was Penhaglion's.......fecking eejit!
Padraig Mor is offline  
06-12-2019, 12:24   #3328
PaulT21
Registered User
 
PaulT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 315
Package arrived safe and sound.

Well packaged as usual.

Looking forward to an excuse to wear my Tom Ford now.

Cheers Pat.
PaulT21 is offline  
Thanks from:
06-12-2019, 13:20   #3329
Padraig Mor
Registered User
 
Padraig Mor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulT21 View Post
Package arrived safe and sound.

Well packaged as usual.

Looking forward to an excuse to wear my Tom Ford now.

Cheers Pat.
No excuse needed!
Padraig Mor is offline  
Thanks from:
11-12-2019, 19:42   #3330
adox
Registered User
 
adox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17,402
My package arrived in work safe and sound today. First time ordering. Fought with the box to get it open it was that well packaged.

First time Aventus purchase so looking forward to wearing it.

Thanks for the excellent communication and service Padraig. Look forward to doing business again in the future.
adox is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet